Preview AFL Rd 23 - Collingwood v North Melb - MCG Sunday 3.20pm Changes and Prematch Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

All good, Bally gets a week off and will be back for the final, don't worry.

Hudson rated ahead of Jolly, interesting, I actually see Hudson as more capable up forward than Jolly now, so if anyone is going to replace Lynch it would be him, but he won't this week.

Russell and Martin deserved a call up, even if they only end up as emergencies, they have been great in the VFL.

IS this the end for Jolly now? Should he just retire at the end of the year, it seems as though he isn't in our plans anymore.

I can still see him playing a similar role to the one Hudson has played this year, with Huddo almost certain to retire to the life of being Grundy's mentor full time next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ross Lyon, master coach. Look out Geelong next week (unless Sydney wins of course which would be v surprising but great for us....)
Sydney will stay fourth unless Freo lose to St Kilda...which I still don't see happening. Either that or Sydney thrash Hawthorn - and don't see that happening either.

The resting trick worked for Freo in 2010, but it didn't work for Hawthorn the following year. Time will tell I suppose.

Didak, VFL best or 2nd best on ground 2 weeks ago after some pretty consistent good form, got call-up.
Krako, VFL best or 2nd best on ground last week after probably better consistent form........ no call-up....

Didak, VFL best or 2nd best on ground 2 weeks ago after some pretty consistent good form, got call-up.
Krako, VFL best or 2nd best on ground last week after probably better consistent form........ no call-up....

Maybe he has chucked it in?? I dunno. Honestly I really don't know people. I'm his cousin yes but I don't know all the ins and outs of his personal life.

But if Sydney win Geelong finish on top.
Sydney will stay fourth unless Freo lose to St Kilda...which I still don't see happening. Either that or Sydney thrash Hawthorn - and don't see that happening either.

The resting trick worked for Freo in 2010, but it didn't work for Hawthorn the following year. Time will tell I suppose.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview AFL Rd 23 - Collingwood v North Melb - MCG Sunday 3.20pm Changes and Prematch Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back