AFL Live 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Anybody downloaded it yet? What's changed?
Have downloaded and played half a game. Changes I have noticed:
1. Sub glitch fixed
2. Camera angle when having shot at goal now switches to behind player both set shot and shot on the run
3. Definitely seems harder was 7 goals down on hard ( normally other way around )also couldn't dominate in ruck as usual

Last edited:

Have downloaded and played half a game. Changes I have noticed:
1. Sub glitch fixed
2. Camera angle when having shot at goal now from behind player both set shot and shot on the run
3. Definitely seems harder was 7 goals down on hard ( normally other way around )also couldn't dominate in ruck as usual
yep, played a career game vs adelaide won by 72 points prior to the patches release, played an exhibition game with the patch loss by 8 goals using sydney vs brisbane

Whats the compatibility pack? It's on the Marketplace

"This FREE Compatibility Pack enables you to play online with other users that have purchased the ‘2014 Season Pack’ or have downloaded the Compatibility Pack. Please note, this download does not allow you to use the contents of the ‘2014 Season Pack’. This download is highly recommended for all players even if you have not purchased the ‘2014 Season Pack’ " (Description from marketplace)

Yeeah still waiting on the season pack

I've gone into WW and played the DLC & Patch. It has improved heaps! I'd be happy if WW made AFL 3. Although I wouldn't mind if Big Ant made it either haha!

"This FREE Compatibility Pack enables you to play online with other users that have purchased the ‘2014 Season Pack’ or have downloaded the Compatibility Pack. Please note, this download does not allow you to use the contents of the ‘2014 Season Pack’. This download is highly recommended for all players even if you have not purchased the ‘2014 Season Pack’ " (Description from marketplace)

Yeeah still waiting on the season pack
Yeah just downloaded it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't have the game but if I buy it on the market place plus the season update how much space should I need I currently have 3.6

I don't know if it's just me or what but forwards are still completely free even after a centre bounce and I still get midfielders in the ruck. Bit annoying that the two most frustrating parts about the game weren't fixed, I'd take that over new cutscenes (sigh).

Seems like the ball carrier is a bit quicker than before, actually have a bit more time to make decisions which makes all the difference.

Nah good question heaps of people getting these confused. Patches fix little bugs and twinges that already exist in the game (Say a player kicks backwards instead of forwards this is fixed in the patch so the player now kicks forward) . DLCs are new content such as new jumpers, upgraded lists etc. You have to pay for DLCs as they are newly made and normally takes a long period of time to create so of course developers want profit for their effort.

The developers put the details of the update and dlc together I also find this confusing. Question if you've already downloaded the patch; can you remap buttons to afl live 1 controls?
ah ok thanks, makes sense now, i guess i gotta wait till july, ive played the patch , it feels pretty good, i hope they improved the career mode a bit too, dont know if they have mentioned that

I don't know if it's just me or what but forwards are still completely free even after a centre bounce and I still get midfielders in the ruck. Bit annoying that the two most frustrating parts about the game weren't fixed, I'd take that over new cutscenes (sigh).

Seems like the ball carrier is a bit quicker than before, actually have a bit more time to make decisions which makes all the difference.
yeah i reckon if they fixed the interchange it would be close to perfect. i wish they had an option for rotations, where you choose players to rotate in the midfield, players to rotate in the ruck etc. would fix that. the loose players wasnt as bad as before. i hope now that they have improved this game alot that they can build on it, and improve it more and more. eg; present career mode better, and make it less dull, gameplay improvements etc

Happen to me, Burgoyne got put in the ruck, there must be a way to fix it. I had to do myself but it pisses me off because in AFL Live 1 they did it for you.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Live 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back