Cloke (51)
Deledio (94)
Hall (110)
Porplyzia (110)
Rioli (72)

Gamble (87)
Tippett(33)

Then my rucks are gilmore and simmonds.

So i got the same dilemma i really want and need Hill and Cox but can't see where i am going to get the 116k needed to get Cox.

I can trade Tippett to Hill and start him ahead of Rioli but then i would have to wait after the price changes to get Cox and he will have already gone up 30,000.
I'd downgrade Cloke. Just doesn't have the edge to me

Is it worth using two trades on changing my cash cows? I am looking to trade Hartlett to Hill and Morton to Stokes but im not sure if it is worth using up two precious trades. In the event that I only use one, who would people suggest is the better pick out of Stokes and Hill?

lmao. Cox will not score under 80 for the rest of the year. Its your loss if you didnt pick him round one, its pretty much too late for those who didnt pick him up.

I'm thinking of doing 2 trades this round...
Jones (MLB) to Murphy (BLU) &
Tippett (ADE) to Hill (WBD)
Melbourne are playing Geelong this round so Jones should get another below par performance, and Tippett isn't 100% and Hill looks like he'll be a great cash cow...Thoughts...?

Argh Cameron Wood what to do with you...

If Gardiner does good again this week might be a straight swap with 70 grand in the bank leftover just in case something bad happens with my cheapies.:thumbsu:

Just reading in the HS today that Drummond is expected to be out for 2-4 weeks with a quad strain, I'm already starting a rookie in the backline and I dont expect 2 of them to play each week, let alone get decent scores so I am forced to trade him :(

lmao. Cox will not score under 80 for the rest of the year. Its your loss if you didnt pick him round one, its pretty much too late for those who didnt pick him up.

What a stupid comment

Picking Wood instead of Cox allowed me an extra 250K which I used to get a premium instead of a 2year player

Coz has averaged 60 more then wood
While my Premium player has averaged 50 more then the 2nd year player I was going to pick up

I dont know why thats such a big deal? I was banking on Cox having a quiet start to the year. Hasnt happened but so far has only cost me 20 points

Is it worth using two trades on changing my cash cows? I am looking to trade Hartlett to Hill and Morton to Stokes but im not sure if it is worth using up two precious trades. In the event that I only use one, who would people suggest is the better pick out of Stokes and Hill?
Easily Hill espicially when Morton is getting games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a stupid comment

Picking Wood instead of Cox allowed me an extra 250K which I used to get a premium instead of a 2year player

Coz has averaged 60 more then wood
While my Premium player has averaged 50 more then the 2nd year player I was going to pick up

I dont know why thats such a big deal? I was banking on Cox having a quiet start to the year. Hasnt happened but so far has only cost me 20 points

Pssst.
Cox average - 130.
Wood average - 50.

130-50 = 80 difference... ;)

I'm hanging onto Jones.
Hmm, he gets a good amount of the ball but handballs to much...
If Murphy is named in the midfield and Jones on the wing or something, that's when I'll trade...Murphy has been gunning it so far, producing two weeks of high scores and should skyrocet in price...Hmm, decisions decisions decisions...

Hmm, he gets a good amount of the ball but handballs to much...
If Murphy is named in the midfield and Jones on the wing or something, that's when I'll trade...Murphy has been gunning it so far, producing two weeks of high scores and should skyrocet in price...Hmm, decisions decisions decisions...

you're lucky. i would love to trade jones out for murphy but unfortunatly i have to get rid of two stupid decisions (pettifer and birchall). pettifer out for b. johnson and birchall for thornton/osbourne.

Wow, that was awfully bunt... are you proposing at 130 minus 50, doesn't in fact equal 80?

Or is this some kind of random attempt at a scathing insult?

did u read what the guy wrote? Cox is averaging 60 more than wood. (well according to him). Instead of getting cox he got a gun mid instead of a two year player. That gun is averaging fifty more than the two year player he was about to get. So Cox would of got him 10 points more each week. Their have been two weeks 10 + 10 = 20. Next time read and understand before posting

you're lucky. i would love to trade jones out for murphy but unfortunatly i have to get rid of two stupid decisions (pettifer and birchall). pettifer out for b. johnson and birchall for thornton/osbourne.
Birchall has one bad week (66 same as J.Brown bet you wouldn't trade him out) when the ball was mainly at the opposite end and you trade him out, you sir are an idiot.

did u read what the guy wrote? Cox is averaging 60 more than wood. (well according to him). Instead of getting cox he got a gun mid instead of a two year player. That gun is averaging fifty more than the two year player he was about to get. So Cox would of got him 10 points more each week. Their have been two weeks 10 + 10 = 20. Next time read and understand before posting

except Cox ISN'T averaging 60 more than wood.

Cox is averaging 130. Wood is averaging 50.

That's an 80 difference. 80 minus 50 = 30

30 * 2 = 60.

Next time, actually check facts before calling someone an idiot.

Ranked 2,311 overall.

That's quite good for me, because I'm not what you'd consider a dt expert.

Thinking of doing the following this week:

OUT:

Adam Selwood
Brett Ebert

IN:

Rhys Palmer
Brad Johnson

Thoughts?
That's a good use of two trades, imo.
Average player -> performing rookie; and
Average player -> premium
:thumbsu: