AFL Canberra Div 3, div 4 (Canb Dist)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all,does anybody know if there is a dvd of the districts grand finals? seems the yass version did not work out so well.I am happy to pay!!!:thumbsu:

Hi toodogs, yes it would be a hard job but as you said canberra did win championships, i have had a lot to do with david with my footy reports on 104.7 balls n all, his heart is in the right place. in other news i have launched my business " weddings,partys,everything ! " I have 3 dj's ,hairdresser, make up artist and beautician, 42 different hire cars , florist and can plan and arrange anything for your function, and seing i am in a jovial mood from winning grand final, i am offering special rates for music for any clubs preso nights coming up, i am doing batemans bay grand final night on the 13th and yass roos on the 20th, if anyone is interested just let me know and i will try to arrange, except maybe gungahlin, im a bit scared of the ghetto but if the price is right and ample security arranged i would consider as long as juicy does the macarena on his own, seriously though dj ando and weddings,partys, everything is available for your special function. go the hawks

Shows a lot of gratitude for a club who helped them get their juniors started. I'm not sure why the Jets bothered when you hear the crap dished out on this forum by the Yass bumpkins.:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Shows a lot of gratitude for a club who helped them get their juniors started. I'm not sure why the Jets bothered when you hear the crap dished out on this forum by the Yass bumpkins.:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:
Hi cityslicker, the way i see it gungahlin and yass juniors merged because you didnt have enough players and either did we, once you guys got the numbers , our players were left out so we had to go our own way, the yass junior roos are still battling for numbers but seems we are developing a little better than you guys, with a 46 point belting in the last game, also winning junior team of the week as well as senior team of the week, it all leads to a bit of jealousy from you guys, but junior footy needs all the help it can get so our kids can still have a game, thats why i help out and umpire and coach , go yass junior roos, ps, i was only havin a little joke about the ghetto, doesnt anyone have a sense of humour these days. go hawks

, i have had a lot to do with david , his heart is in the right place.

Excellent sounds like wizard of oz :cool:

Now the search for the tin-man with some brains to run the outfit:D

click, click,click there's no place like home, there's no place like home:rolleyes:

Juniors:

With all the development going on out at yass, $$$$ must be poring into place, along with all the new families with kids. Must google the growth rate, :rolleyes:

i know gungahlin rapidly growing, along with new families relocating.:thumbsu:

5yr strategic plan
10yr strategic plan

Don't take everything posted on here as gospel!! Individual opinions don't always reflect the actual standings! Cheers.

Hi cityslicker, the way i see it gungahlin and yass juniors merged because you didnt have enough players and either did we, once you guys got the numbers , our players were left out so we had to go our own way, the yass junior roos are still battling for numbers but seems we are developing a little better than you guys, with a 46 point belting in the last game, also winning junior team of the week as well as senior team of the week, it all leads to a bit of jealousy from you guys, but junior footy needs all the help it can get so our kids can still have a game, thats why i help out and umpire and coach , go yass junior roos, ps, i was only havin a little joke about the ghetto, doesnt anyone have a sense of humour these days. go hawks
I don't think dragging junior clubs into a mud sliging match is called for by anyone!! There are a lot of poeple in Yass extremely proud of the progress of the Junior's this year and are looking forward to an even better year next year!
We've had assistance over the time from a number of clubs, that we are very grateful for, but the club is heading in the right direction and moving from strength to strength.

Let's leave Junior clubs out of the equation!

The way I see it, if you have to bring juniors in to it on some forums on the internet then clearly you have nothing better to do with your time.:rolleyes:

Quite frankly DJ if you think there is jealously there you are a little deluded, and from the responses I see on here from other Yass members, you are the only one who shares this view.

My opinion is that of a neutral spectator of the sport. The season is over, Yass have the bragging rights so leave it at that don't bring Juniors into it.

The way I see it, if you have to bring juniors in to it on some forums on the internet then clearly you have nothing better to do with your time.:rolleyes:

Quite frankly DJ if you think there is jealously there you are a little deluded, and from the responses I see on here from other Yass members, you are the only one who shares this view.

My opinion is that of a neutral spectator of the sport. The season is over, Yass have the bragging rights so leave it at that don't bring Juniors into it.
good call longhaul, i was only responding to us not aknowledging the fact our juniors were helped out, i realise this and as i said the juniors need all the help they can get, i didnt start it and i was only having a small joke about it, sense of humour needed sometimes, without juniors our game will be overtaken by soccer and league and our game will die. I want to be old and still watch my grandkids playing aussie rules.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks anyway beans, how many times have you watched it?.
I thought the jets may have had a copy of the fours but it dosn,t seam so .
You going around again next year ?

Hey Soutcab. I know they taped it so perhaps get in touch with the club directly and ask for a copy?

Thanks anyway beans, how many times have you watched it?.
I thought the jets may have had a copy of the fours but it dosn,t seam so .
You going around again next year ?

I have watched the first half once but am not game to watch the second.

Not sure yet, I might give ACTAFL a crack.

Mr Beans,
How are you mate. do you think that Windslow would get a run in the ACTAFL also;)
hopefully will see you there:thumbsu:
Take care bud

Beans you better start thinking about what position you want to play in 4th grade because you were crap this year....... your to fat to play ACTAFL

Hey Soutcab. I know they taped it so perhaps get in touch with the club directly and ask for a copy?
Thanks slicker i have the secretary chasing it up for me appreciate it.
Beans there the stories we like to hear go get fit and have a crack dude i watched your brother play the prelim on saturday he goes good expect we want see him in districts for a long long time.

Mr Beans,
How are you mate. do you think that Windslow would get a run in the ACTAFL also;)
hopefully will see you there:thumbsu:
Take care bud

Yeah i think he can play 1s again if he gets fit again and taking it seriouly like last year mate this year has been a bit of down year for the fatty.

How could you not go should be a good day of footy my tips.
Swans
Tigers
Ainslie.:)
hey southcab, i beg to differ
belco
belco
marist
did you pick up the stuff from canberra trophy centre
go the hawks
also batemans bay to beat merimbula diggers by more than 15 goals in grand final

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back