Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 12 - Hawks v Crows Sat June 1st 1:45pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 17 47.2%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Pinned immediately and taken to ground, cannot kick or handball. Massive overreaction.
I'm actually agreeing you, and the inconsistency of the the HTB decisions since that one, only adds to the frustration. All the change has done is cause more confusion, and continued the crap shoot decision making.

Wait you’re telling me that the players you select in your squad impact your experience? I’m shocked to be sitting here.

You're talking about average games as if we aren't a young team. I'm saying we have 2 players alone that have well over 500 so that number is inflated.

Exactly. Prior opportunity didn’t need meddling with.
No, it definitely did. Tackling has not been rewarded. Players were picking up the ball with the intent to get a stoppage.

Players were given wayyyyyy too long to get rid of it. In reality, all these players are capable of disposing the ball the second they receive it, they just choose not to because they want to take the best option.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny how McGiinivan has become a lovable character in a Hawks jumper.

Theres a lot to like about this Hawks side. Ginnivan, Day, Dear,

Theyve done well and North should take note.

Traded well, drafted well and have good balance.

Prob my fave Vic team RN

Theres a lot to like about this Hawks side. Ginnivan, Day, Dear,

Theyve done well and North should take note.

Traded well, drafted well and have good balance.

Prob my fave Vic team RN
Been on the Hawfs bandwagon for weeks. They play the right way too (notwithstanding that parking of the bus that backfired)

Damn that meat potatos proletarian fella Hardwick has some ability, he's rising above his social class.

The guy who gets the ball is rewarded with possession and a ball up if he didn’t like his options. The second part has thankfully changed - for now.
Its not hard to call. If a player takes the ball if they had a chance to dispose and didnt its htb

Been on the Hawfs bandwagon for weeks. They play the right way too (notwithstanding that parking of the bus that backfired)
They know how to build a side thats for sure.

Impey and Amon are solid contributors.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 12 - Hawks v Crows Sat June 1st 1:45pm AEST (MCG)

Back