Votes: 49 15.0%
  • Collingwood 20>40

Votes: 72 22.0%
  • Collingwood by 41+

Votes: 72 22.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The Pies probably would have beaten anyone today, Sidebottom, Cox, Grundy and Degoey had seriously great games, i mean, some of the best of their careers at the same time.

Tigers needed that to match them, they needed a really high standard to match them, and unfortunately the week off was the problem. It meant they had more free time to just lap up the hype of already making it, and perhaps had more of a "this is going to be easy" mindset.
Who knows, clearly too many of our players had stinkers, we were at our worst. I think Collingwood had the bounce of the ball too and as you said a lot of their players had best game of their season tonight.
Nothing to worry about, we played 3 really bad games this year and this one was one of them.

Funny game Footy, was at Pies vs Hawks round 1 and there was Mason Cox being bronx cheered by his own supporter base, dropping chest marks left, right and centre. On the way out of the ground you could overhear supporters state how it's going to be another long year and how Buckley simply wasn't up to it. Go back further and Chris Mayne looked like one of the biggest recruting blunders of all time.

Now they're into the grand final. Good on them.

Yep that was the moment it was over although to be fair pies smashed us from the first 10 mins and we hardly fired a shot. Very disappointing end to a terrific season but just like 17 clubs it all means nothing if you’re not holding the cup come seasons end. Winning the flag last year at least makes it a little easier to take however such a wasted opportunity and who knows when you get another shot.
Too good the pies tonight and they’ll take some beating next week no doubt, hopefully whoever wins tmrw can win it as I’m not ready for a Collingwood flag.
Yeah you got smashed.

RIP Richmond.

Yes now the teams that built dynasties on priority picks or generous father and son concessions have moved on we have teams who actully have to work hard to be the best!

....As opposed to the Bulldogs, who drafted F-S Tom Liberatore, Mitch Wallis and Lachie Hunter.

But don't let the truth get in the way of your bias.

You haven't won a grand final for 28 years champ
lolwut? :drunk::drunk:

FXJ24988.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A moderator on the Tigs board threatened to "card" any opposition supporter who commented on the game even if it was "nice". Freedom of expression is alive and well.:thumbsdown:
I've never really understood why people care how other clubs' boards are moderated.

It's gonna be a massacre, Rioli 4 goals Caddy 4 goals , Prestia best on ground Tigers by 57 points.
Rioli - 0 goals
Caddy - 0 goals
Prestia - Disposal efficiency of 41%
Pies win by 39 points

...and Pies won a flag in 2010...not 28 years ago - you can't even taunt properly:rolleyes:

You've had quite a night chump:p

Trolled us with he pies have injuries thing but when we got our players back and played on an even playing field it wasn’t a contest.

You played gastro tigers get over it and be appreciative that we down played it and wont use it as excuse to help pies look better than they are

....As opposed to the Bulldogs, who drafted F-S Tom Liberatore, Mitch Wallis and Lachie Hunter.

But don't let the truth get in the way of your bias.
You missed the bit where I said "generous" eg a third rounder or there abouts for Gary Jnr compared to the first rounder we gave up for Wallis\Libber and Ayce Cordy who turned out to be a dud.
Not saying the father son shouldn't exist and in fact the current policy is quite fair as any club can still make an offer but the original method definitely helped the Cats.
Its a subtle difference I know but pretty important in your search for truth!

Rioli - 0 goals
Caddy - 0 goals
Prestia - Disposal efficiency of 41%
Pies win by 39 points

...and Pies won a flag in 2010...not 28 years ago - you can't even taunt properly:rolleyes:

You've had quite a night chump:p
Yeah got it wrong there.Don't get too nervous as favourites next week.It's a raffle this year, no stand out club besides Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2018 1st Prelim Final : Richmond v Collingwood: 19:50 AEST, MCG

Back