AFL 2017 Second Elimination Final, Sydney Swans v Essendon 16:20 AEST : Sydney Cricket Ground

Remove this Banner Ad

You mean the first half right? Because your insipid mob got zero goals until 2 minutes before half time. Burton had the same output in a quarter of footy that McGrath had in a half in their respective first finals. Burton was tracking for 20+ for the game, but got injured and didn't come back on, so only had 23% time on ground. Of course he played against your mob in that final, so we shouldn't be too impressed.

In any case, shouldn't you be off cleaning out your jocks after seeing what you have in store next week?
Sorry champ, I'm at a pub at the moment with my mates, I'll try and read this later

Despite being annihilated in an elimination final, this has probably been a good season for Essendon in comparison to recent years. Let that sink in.
What else do you expect? 14th in 2015 and 18th in 2016. It's not exactly a secret, you know.

Yeah clean as a whistle, can't do much to stop Dean Towers kicking a bag on you.

Isn't he the spud that goes to shit when there is a minute left on the clock or am I thinking someone else?

Dark days ahead for Dons.

What are Hawks fans trolling about? Team on the way down, better players retiring and no draft picks. Weird. You guys will be down for a while. You're just as blind to the pain coming your way as Essendon fans were in 2005.

We're enjoying it. Team on the way down? That's your mob buddy. You have players retiring as well. Good to see you're hurting :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bombers lost to a lot of shit sides this year - Brisbane, Carlton and you.

Still rather be thrashed in a final than have Ross Lyon until 2020.

The score we've kicked this game is what you average, right?

The funny thing is you almost lost to us twice. Lucky to scrape past a WAFL reserves team with nothing to play for in the final round.

Isn't he the spud that goes to shit when there is a minute left on the clock or am I thinking someone else?

Dark days ahead for Dons.
All I know is he was the no name defender Swans fans kept begging to be dropped from their team, and now he's kicking a bag on Essendon.

What are Hawks fans trolling about? Team on the way down, better players retiring and no draft picks. Weird. You guys will be down for a while. You're just as blind to the pain coming your way as Essendon fans were in 2005.
Their pain is numbed by 4 premierships. Derp.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2017 Second Elimination Final, Sydney Swans v Essendon 16:20 AEST : Sydney Cricket Ground

Remove this Banner Ad

Back