Adrian Dodoro: Football’s Biggest Fraud IMO

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even after 12 months of constantly being reminded Dodoro isn't the recruiting manager anymore, you still pretend like he is?
Any list management decisions is not foley on him any more. It goes to a collective group that yes, Adrian is apart of, but the final decision is, wait for it, not Adrian Dodoro's.

So as much as you want to continue the vile bullshit that you and your Carlton cohort seem to enjoy. At least be right. What is Dodoro Forster Knight &/or Josh Mahoney going to do at round 7? please, explain that to me?!

Are Essendon supporters fed up with Dodoro? Absolutely. Do most of us probably want him out? Absolutely. In fact. Most would probably come in here and agree that Dodoro needs to go.
How much of this list has Dudoro's fingerprints all over it? I know there's been recent changes but 90% of this list that would still have been under his nightmarish regime of terror.

And no players drafted over the last two years point to this turning around any time soon.

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

How much of this list has Dudoro's fingerprints all over it? I know there's been recent changes but 90% of this list that would still have been under his nightmarish regime of terror.

And no players drafted over the last two years point to this turning around any time soon.

Yeah, what is your point?

What 98% of this thread wants has actually happened without the simpletons actually realising it has happened.

The only celebration this thread would get is if Dodoro dropped dead such is the poor sportsmanship it has

Even after 12 months of constantly being reminded Dodoro isn't the recruiting manager anymore, you still pretend like he is?
Any list management decisions is not foley on him any more. It goes to a collective group that yes, Adrian is apart of, but the final decision is, wait for it, not Adrian Dodoro's.

So as much as you want to continue the vile bullshit that you and your Carlton cohort seem to enjoy. At least be right. What is Dodoro Forster Knight &/or Josh Mahoney going to do at round 7? please, explain that to me?!

Are Essendon supporters fed up with Dodoro? Absolutely. Do most of us probably want him out? Absolutely. In fact. Most would probably come in here and agree that Dodoro needs to go.

But you supposedly had the better 2nd, 3rd, 4th tier players compared to Carlton

What 98% of this thread wants has actually happened without the simpletons actually realising it has happened.

The only celebration this thread would get is if Dodoro dropped dead such is the poor sportsmanship it has
He oversaw the drafting/trading of the vast majority of a crap, talentless list. Whatever changes you spouted have been in the last 12-18 months. The title of is thread asks if he's the biggest fraud. That has been well and truly answered in the affirmative.

And calling other posters simpletons makes your shit footy club is travelling even more enjoyable.

His official title is :

GM List & Recruiting

But of course … that obviously comes with no responsibility does it …

His official title is :

GM List & Recruiting

But of course … that obviously comes with no responsibility does it …
Doubt he gave himself a pay cut move that move either. He has this club over a barrel. As Rohan Connolly pointed out, he knows where the bodies are buried. I'm assuming that refers to the drug saga.

WTF ? No one wants Dodoro dead. That's just stupid and irrational nonsense.

Also I think you will find that many neutrals (myself included) want him to stay at EFC for the next 20 years, we think he is doing a fantastic job

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sack Rutten. Anyone not winning games with the super list Dodoro put together just isn't up to it.

You don't last 20 years with gradual promotions if you aren't successful at your job. It is clear the coaching department just aren't up to getting the best out of this talent.
Correct. had Knights, Hird and now Rutten in a lot of this period which been real issues with the club.

Lol. Aren't you the poster that thinks McGrath is a much better player than Shai Bolton and puts him outside the top 10 of his draft year? And you said that this year! Do you use a labrador to get around? So I wouldn't get too focussed on"bullshit" from other posters!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back