Player Watch #6 Logan McDonald

Remove this Banner Ad

That's the issue here.

We won't accept a trade that they can offer.

He would be going into the pre-season draft.
I don't agree.

If it ended up going down the path of Logan wanting to leave for Collingwood, we aren't going to pass up two first round picks just to make a point.

I don't think it is a good deal, but there would be nothing we could do about it.

I don't agree.

If it ended up going down the path of Logan wanting to leave for Collingwood, we aren't going to pass up two first round picks just to make a point.

I don't think it is a good deal, but there would be nothing we could do about it.

I’d rather take their two future ones then, not taking a 20 ish pick this year regardless. Next year and year after the afl will be changing matching rules they will be worth way more.

I’d rather take their two future ones then, not taking a 20 ish pick this year regardless. Next year and year after the afl will be changing matching rules they will be worth way more.

27 draft pick is also diluted likely by Tasmania.

I don't see us accepting.

That is the deal I am suggesting. 2025 and 2026 1sts would be likely the best we could get.

Collingwood have already traded their first pick this year for Schultz.

That is the deal I am suggesting. 2025 and 2026 1sts would be likely the best we could get.

I’d be asking for swaps on our favour too. That’s the minimum

Would rather go for Ed Allen plus a 2025 first though. They want him give us a decent return.

He won’t leave though

Landsburger article on fox... I think they have circled him as a replacement.
... I reckon thats what will get it done..
I think its 200,000 difference..
Mostly words to that affect.

Based in fact as usual..with the other cl9wns

That's the other condition.

You have to have a certain amount of 1st round picks over a period.

After trading this years first, I don't think even with the ability to trade firsts in the future the AFL tick it off.

That's the other condition.

You have to have a certain amount of 1st round picks over a period.

After trading this years first, I don't think even with the ability to trade firsts in the future the AFL tick it off.

Yeah, I dunno exactly what the rule is. I think you can apply to the AFL for an exception depending on the player you want to bring in.

Either way, it isn't going to be a good outcome for us if he asks to be traded to Collingwood.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unfortunately, I have resigned to losing him and, once again, we will be underpaid for the trade.

The Cats have been overpaid for their players and have underpaid for other clubs players for the last 20 years.

We are on a flyer as a club, but maybe losing a KPF and next year a top 5 mid.

Unlikely to replace them in the short term, and we have signed up a lot of next level players.

Sent from my SM-G990E using Tapatalk

Do the Pies have a salary cap?
Whatever way it goes, the headlines will be polar opposite;
Re-signs with Sydney - how can they possibly have the cap to keep these players
Goes to Collingwood - incredible cap management by the premiers.

Does my head in

It's like a weekly merry-go-round this crap with Logan and Chad.

My favourite part of the discussion last night on Fox about the completely hypothetical non-story of Logan going to Collingwood, was when Scott Gullan start musing that one of the problems with getting a trade done is that our first round pick this year is going to be quite late and get pushed out further by bids.

The two other dudes then reminded him that Collingwood would be the ones giving up picks, not us.
F r k in imbeciles.

Whatever way it goes, the headlines will be polar opposite;
Re-signs with Sydney - how can they possibly have the cap to keep these players
Goes to Collingwood - incredible cap management by the premiers.

Does my head in

It's like a weekly merry-go-round this crap with Logan and Chad.
And then when Logan re-signs all of the talk will be about how the swans managed to sign all these players who were offered 800k-$1mill and that we couldn't possibly have the $$ to re-sign Warner.

And then when Logan re-signs all of the talk will be about how the swans managed to sign all these players who were offered 800k-$1mill and that we couldn't possibly have the $$ to re-sign Warner.

How are Carlton keeping their players? Bulldogs with a ~3million? dollar forward line

They would love nothing more for us to lose Logan/Warner for crap picks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back