Past #6: Jason Horne-Francis [Part II] - NM trade JHF & #1 for Sheezel, Wardlaw, CHarvey & PA 2023 1st - you were never one of us

Remove this Banner Ad

Still think if we don't get a deal that suits us - he stays. Let him rot in the VFL all year. If he was really desperate to go home to SA, he'd be open to both Adelaide and Port offers.
Way I look at if is you really are that homesick to the point in impacts your mental health, you quit your job and move home. A job is a job and nothing else, health of you and your family comes first. This is about money, and Port blowing hot air up an 18yo kid's arse since well before he was drafted. And it's playing out like it is now is really very little different to draft tampering in the first place and in future as it forces clubs to look at local talent at the detriment of the "national" competition. The AFL really should be coming down on Port like a ton of bricks. 1/ Initial draft contract is untouchable, no instances of breaking it, 2/ If you're not prepared to go interstate to play your footy in a national competition then by definition you are NOT an AFL footballer, and should not be in the draft. Go ply your trade in your state competition.

Last edited:
Port supporters hilarious, we don’t need to do anything, you want to steal him from us pay up,simple and a lot. Not shitty stuff but high end. Said it before keep stomping your feet and throwing tantrums he will not be going to your club.

Way I look at if is you really are that homesick to the point in impacts your mental health, you quit your job and move home. A job is a job and nothing else, health of you and your family comes first. This is about money, and Port blowing hot air up an 18yo kids arse since well before he was drafted.
well when he dont get traded this trade period we will find out soon enough. IMHO port dont have the collateral to do the trade so looks like old mate will be rocking up to another season at arden st.

I'm hopefull Norths list managers aren't as infantile or delusional as North supporters on BF.
46o1e1.png

Hey Kangas I come bearing good news
The Power have played themselves massively
They’ve backed themselves into a corner big time, they absolutely have too, get this trade done, can you imagine the hissy fit JHF would crack if they don’t get this trade across the line this year, for mine it’s 3 first rounders with one of those a top 5 pick, it’s probably overs, but how do they get the nerve to expect you guys to be reasonable about this.
You guys should say to port, this is what we want, go get it and come back to us, if they can’t, JHF can spend the year playing in the VFL doesn’t deserve to play senior football for your club ever again or sit the year out entirely and they can say good buy to him ever playing football for Port Adelaide.

They’ve backed themselves into a corner big time, they absolutely have too, get this trade done, can you imagine the hissy fit JHF would crack if they don’t get this trade across the line this year, for mine it’s 3 first rounders with one of those a top 5 pick, it’s probably overs, but how do they get the nerve to expect you guys to be reasonable about this.
You guys should say to port, this is what we want, go get it and come back to us, if they can’t, JHF can spend the year playing in the VFL doesn’t deserve to play senior football for your club ever again or sit the year out entirely and they can say good buy to him ever playing football for Port Adelaide.
This is exactly why his value will never diminish. Will be an interesting last few hrs of trade day

‘Homesickness’. Biggest load of piss wank excuse which is an even bigger joke in the context of Australian Football.

Get paid hundreds of thousands turned millions over a career and you want a trade based on homesickness. Australia ain’t that big and it ain’t that dense, most visits are an hour or so by plane and a half day or couple days drive. This isn’t America.

I really don’t wanna hear that s**t as an excuse, especially when that sickness only can be cured by one club in the desired state. You feel so sick? You’ll go to whatever club is offering enough for you then, beggars can’t be choosers.

It's also strange "homesickness" is a peculiar affliction that seems to only effect top picks or good players.

Players 16-26 never seem to catch it.

Reads whole post, waiting for good news. Realises it’s just some Carlton’s blokes opinion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With all due respect, which part of this is news?

It's just a re-hash of what we've been saying all week.

Port supporters are the only ones who can't see the reality.

It's also strange "homesickness" is a peculiar affliction that seems to only effect top picks or good players.

Players 16-26 never seem to catch it.
Well it’s obvious you must be from the other side of town from the Ports supporters because you used the big word affliction in the correct context . They would have possibly used the word affection or something else .

Yep, great post. That's what many of our (North) supporters think also.

You sure you don't want to swap the Navy blue to the almighty Royal blue? ; )

Maybe we can set up a zoom call with one of those 14 year old South American soccer kiddies, plucked from his local neighbourhood, family and friends, and landed in a small industrial town in dreary, grey northern Europe to bust a gut, to mentor JHF through his homesickness? Or shame him? Or call him out in Portuguese for his weak excuse?

Maybe we can set up a zoom call with one of those 14 year old South American soccer kiddies, plucked from his local neighbourhood, family and friends, and landed in a small industrial town in dreary, grey northern Europe to bust a gut, to mentor JHF through his homesickness? Or shame him? Or call him out in Portuguese for his weak excuse?

Try 9 years old.

Need only watch Kuol x2 and Mabil stories to respect those lads much more than the squibs we get in AFL.

Shame you didn't pick up on the incorrect use of effect. Being so smart and all.
Ah effect and affect I blame the apple phone for changing it , plus I hadn’t done a proof reading lol . Actually I didn’t write it , but I like the crows now so It doesn’t matter I forgive them. Which brings me to a funny story sent one of my clients a message telling them they could get sick pay guarantee, but my phone decided to tell them they could could get Dick pay guarantee.

Last edited:
"Knock Knock"

"Who's there?"

"Jason Horne-Francis"

"Jason-Horne Francis who?"

"Jason-Horne Francis who is worth way more than the tightarse skinflint chiselling Port top brass are willing to pony up for me"

You should find our “Roses are Red” thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back