Play Nice 46th President of the United States: Joe Biden (1) O Brave New World

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banning isn’t racist but…

The last thing the world needed was a new Cold War. Hell, it’s the last thing ordinary working class Americans needed too - but it’s what the American military machine needed, especially if the “broadly anti-war” advocate is withdrawing from small players like Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria.

The view that China is fundamentally wrong and the US fundamentally good is rooted in an Anglo exceptionalism and Orientalist other that Bannon believes in, itself a racist construct (noting that one’s view of what is and isn’t racist is subjective, and so to argue anything beyond the explicit is is probably diminutive and unhelpful. But it was raised earlier).

The fact is that China, much like the US, is complex. It’s important to acknowledge the complexity of any actor you wish to understand. Bannon refuses to do this, because it’s easier to root oneself in the post-World War II narrative of a nationalist good vs evil struggle (which itself ignores the Allies’ targeting of civilian populations in Germany and Japan).
the view that china ccp is fundamentally wrong is because they are a dictatorship that deny its citizen basic human rights and have committed some of the worst attrocities against its own people in human history.

and its the ccp That is fundamentally wrong. Not china itself. But you want to pretend its racism so you ignore this point.

clearly when you read the book 1984 you thought wow. Thats the society i want to live in rather then simply be terrified by it like most people.

the view that china ccp is fundamentally wrong is because they are a dictatorship that deny its citizen basic human rights and have committed some of the worst attrocities against its own people in human history.

and its the ccp That is fundamentally wrong. Not china itself. But you want to pretend its racism so you ignore this point.

clearly when you read the book 1984 you thought wow. Thats the society i want to live in rather then simply be terrified by it like most people.

lol tell me you’ve only read one book without telling me you’ve only read one book.

You really think a dozen drunk nascar rednecks know what a euphemism is?

They would probably call you antifa for even saying that word.

You really think a dozen drunk nascar rednecks know what a euphemism is?

They would probably call you antifa for even saying that word.

Well they weren't saying Let's Go Brandon to start with.

And then this all-time legendary prank from the perpetrator's perspective...

We talked to President Joe Biden on Christmas Eve! #letsgobrandon

It says everything that needs to be said about the stupidity and emptiness of the Trumpist right that a dopey three-word slogan is their proudest accomplishment.

Last edited:
It says everything that needs to be said about the stupidity and emptiness of the Trumpist right that a dopey three-world slogan is their proudest accomplishment.
Their Policy Platform, Infrastructure Plan, Pathway to Citizenship for Dreamers, Tuition Funding and Healthcare Policy were all two weeks away when the election was stolen from them.

I am sure that, with all the spare time on his hands, Trump has driven the GOP agenda for the 2022 mid terms, it’s just that the MSM fail to give his ideas any ‘clear air’. The millions he has received in donations will be directed to advancing their policies in the run up to the elections. Huge advertising campaign just around the corner.

Last edited:
was listening to a poddy today and it had a good interview with Joe Lieberman

he mentioned in the past Teddy Kennedy had a method of getting agreement across the parliamentary divide.

he'd say:

- the third of the stuff we agree on, that goes in the bill now

- the third of the stuff we are violently opposed on, we'll drop that

- and lets talk about how we can both compromise on the remaining third

problem today is both sides refuse to let go of the second, and absolutely refuse to budge on the third

and then they wonder why nothing ever gets passed

was listening to a poddy today and it had a good interview with Joe Lieberman

he mentioned in the past Teddy Kennedy had a method of getting agreement across the parliamentary divide.

he'd say:

- the third of the stuff we agree on, that goes in the bill now

- the third of the stuff we are violently opposed on, we'll drop that

- and lets talk about how we can both compromise on the remaining third

problem today is both sides refuse to let go of the second, and absolutely refuse to budge on the third

and then they wonder why nothing ever gets passed
Thats the Art of Negotiation - spend moments on what you all agree on and put it aside - spend minutes on what we will never agree on and work on the rest

Someone wrote a book about the Art of the Deal but I cant recall who.

Since the Impeachment of Clinton over a gobby both sides have been at war

Thats the Art of Negotiation - spend moments on what you all agree on and put it aside - spend minutes on what we will never agree on and work on the rest.
Someone wrote a book about the Art of the Deal but I cant recall who.

Since the Impeachment of Clinton over a gobby both sides have been at war
It was a bloke called Tony Schwartz. Some other bloke pretends to have written it.

"CNN Birdbrain Breaks Down 2024 Dem Favourites for President" This was pretty funny.

"CNN Birdbrain Breaks Down 2024 Dem Favourites for President" This was pretty funny.

Chris Cillizza dumbest person on TV, force feeding garbage …. really??

Seems to be plagiarising the delivery style of the Young Turks.
You’d be better off listening to Josh Barro.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chris Cillizza dumbest person on TV, force feeding garbage …. really??

Seems to be plagiarising the delivery style of the Young Turks.
You’d be better off listening to Josh Barro.
Never heard of Chris Barro. Kyle does a good job of articulating the politics that resonate with me and I don't think he's plagiarising anyone. He's been doing videos for ten years and actually founded the Justice Democrats with Cenk from the Young Turks. Anyhow I posted the video above because I thought it was spot on. As far as I'm concerned CNN is dogshit. As Kyle mentioned it's just Fox for establishment Democrats.

Right wing YouTube spend their time trying to bait the left wing. Just snorting and spitting and generally making no sense.

"DAT GUY IS JUST DA... DUMBEST... DUMB DUMB!" is the sort of thing that makes up the bulk of the everyday alt-right, "conservative" YouTube video.

Lefty breadtube YouTubers spend their time breaking down the right winger moron arguments into intellectual dust. Completely atomising the righty gronks.

You think that shit you posted is funny? Christ.

Right wing YouTube spend their time trying to bait the left wing. Just snorting and spitting and generally making no sense.

"DAT GUY IS JUST DA... DUMBEST... DUMB DUMB!" is the sort of thing that makes up the bulk of the everyday alt-right, "conservative" YouTube video.

Lefty breadtube YouTubers spend their time breaking down the right winger moron arguments into intellectual dust. Completely atomising the righty gronks.

You think that sh*t you posted is funny? Christ.
Funny and true. You do realize the guy in the video I posted is a leftist?

I's bin caught out! All my beleefs are shaken!!
You didn't know that CNN are a bunch of corporate shills who prop up corporate shill candidates? Sorry to break it to ya. We don't call CNN the Clinton News Network for nothing.

You didn't know that CNN are a bunch of corporate shills who prop up corporate shill candidates? Sorry to break it to ya. We don't call CNN the Clinton News Network for nothing.
In that CNN can provide knowledge to some and laughter to others, they are providing a worthwhile service. For mirth is the sweet wine of human life.

In that CNN can provide knowledge to some and laughter to others, they are providing a worthwhile service. For mirth is the sweet wine of human life.
If by knowledge you mean partisan propaganda then I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back