Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 9 - The Shi'ites Hit The Fan (Cont. in Part 10, see OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If the Dems continue on this path together with the rats in the IC the outcome for the US is going to be very bigly ugly.

The rubicon has been crossed by the DNC and the IC. Trump has been unbelievably patient but at some point he too may have to cross the rubicon and as the commander in cheif the DNCs and the progressives worst nightmare may come true.

This is now way past normal political gamesmanship.

Clarify what you mean by trump crossing the Rubicon as commander in chief? I assume you aren't talking about a trade ban on the McRib

Lahren's commentaries have frequently been described by critics as racist and/or race-baiting. Funny how all your heroes are racists isn't it?

Dude, he also respects Eddie McGuire... Sorry, go on....

Why do they always mention AOC was a bartender? Are they lesser people or something?

More importantly, why care about a freshmen in Congress who has achieved SFA?

AOC is only prominent because the GOP vilify her. They should just ignore her and she will be just an oddity in Congress like most the hard left/right peeps before her

More importantly, why care about a freshmen in Congress who has achieved SFA?

AOC is only prominent because the GOP vilify her. They should just ignore her and she will be just an oddity in Congress like most the hard left/right peeps before her
Cause populism is a threat to their current model, populism.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah it is about the Dems knowing they can't beat Trump in an election

The cavalry has arrived ... don't miss a word of it .....

Move on, from what? From the facts of the popular vote?

Clinton 48.2%
Trump 46.1%

Whats the matter with that seeing that? Its just the numbers. Harmless numbers.

Don't get so upset by it. No need.

I am not the one upset, i am not the one who has been running a 3 year scam to unseat a duly elected President.

The Repubs won the election fair and square under the rules, having a perpetual whinge and whine isn't going to change it, so quoting me numbers that wont change a thing is pointless.

BTW the same thing could happen here, Labour or Libs winning the popular vote but losing the election.

I know where it comes from though, plenty of Collingwood fans always complain of being treated unfairly, they always whinge.

The ball was out when Kenny Sheldon hit it back in from outside the boundary in 1979, Roccas kick went through the goals in 2002, Phil Carman was unjustly suspended in 1977, Peter Mckenna was scragged and harassed in 1970 and so on and so forth.

You are just going to have learn to be a gracious loser madmug, that's the sign of a winner.

Are you a winner or a loser madmug ?.

I am not the one upset, i am not the one who has been running a 3 year scam to unseat a duly elected President.

The Repubs won the election fair and square under the rules, having a perpetual whinge and whine isn't going to change it, so quoting me numbers that wont change a thing is pointless.

BTW the same thing could happen here, Labour or Libs winning the popular vote but losing the election.

I know where it comes from though, plenty of Collingwood fans always complain of being treated unfairly, they always whinge.

The ball was out when Kenny Sheldon hit it back in from outside the boundary in 1979, Roccas kick went through the goals in 2002, Phil Carman was unjustly suspended in 1977, Peter Mckenna was scragged and harassed in 1970 and so on and so forth.

You are just going to have learn to be a gracious loser madmug, that's the sign of a winner.

Are you a winner or a loser madmug ?.

Winner or loser?

So I just point out a post was correct. I put the figures down. Then you write an over the top & irrelevant diatribe.

WTF has Collingwood got to do with it. That's just idiotic.

I've generally tried to discuss policy. No RWNJ on here seem to care about the realities.

Oh well. Rant on.

Winner or loser?

So I just point out a post was correct. I put the figures down. Then you write an over the top & irrelevant diatribe.

WTF has Collingwood got to do with it. That's just idiotic.

I've generally tried to discuss policy. No RWNJ on here seem to care about the realities.

Oh well. Rant on.

Collingwood mentality rearing its ugly head, there is a fair bit of truth in the old comedy routine by Keiran Butler "collingwood ruined my life"

Spills over into all facets of people's life.

You can go over useless figures and ifs' buts and maybes.

But Like the Democrats Collingwood lost!.

BTW LWNJ are the ones running the bigs scams ATM.

Collingwood mentality rearing its ugly head, there is a fair bit of truth in the old comedy routine by Keiran Butler "collingwood ruined my life"

I've seen kids play with puzzles the same way you do.
Just smash the pieces until they fit.
Even if the piece is from a different box and upside down.

Either a bating troll or an idiot.

Who else would answer my post in such a stupid way?

I've seen kids play with puzzles the same way you do.
Just smash the pieces until they fit.
Even if the piece is from a different box and upside down.

I sincerely doubt you have any kids or will ever have any kids, and if you did or do would have the slightest idea on how to bring them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back