Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Last edited by a moderator:

Trump has 'absolute right' to testify at his trial, says judge​

Judge Juan Merchan is now addressing the court about Donald Trump’s false claim that he wasn’t allowed to testify.
The judge says it had come to his attention that “there maybe a misunderstanding” over whether the gag order impacts Trump’s right to testify at trial. Merchan says:
I want to stress Mr Trump that you have an absolute right to testify at trial.
He continues:
That is a constitutional right that will not be denied or abnegated in any way ... It is a fundamental right that cannot be infringed upon ... the order prohibiting extra-judicial statements does not prevent you from testifying in any way.

According to court stenography records, his lawyer then said "D'oh!"

Last edited:
High Quality Im Shocked GIF

Trump is an incompetent moron.

Of course his disciples are going to be equally stupid and inept.
Trump having a hope of winning is a clear indication of the dangers of voluntary voting. Not only does it encourage pandering to the extremes but a lot of people in the middle won't bother voting - people who would if pushed probably vote Biden.

On SM-A125F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Bragg is trying to present a federal case at a state level.
Manhattan District Attorney Alvin L. Bragg is a fool, because he isn't presenting a federal case???
What do you believe he could have possibly done differently?

I am yet to see anywhere in US media that it's a strong case.
I'm sure there's plenty of things you're yet to see, if you actively avoid it.
But taking pride in ignorance only serves short term success.

On the Scotus stuff, just hold back and see if I am correct. They will remove parts of the scope (not all) and send Smith back to revise and present again. And the issue will be it will after Nov.

Yes. That's pretty much what was established from the get-go.
It's why Smith pushed it onto the SCOTUS in the first place, and why most people understood the corruption in rejecting it at the time.

I'm not arguing with anyone. Your passive aggressive postting I find amusing. Just relax mate. You're in Aus.
I wasn't being passive aggressive. I am literally treating you with 'kid-gloves'. You're projecting.
I was purely responding to your post quoted below.
Issue there is the case won't be heard until after Nov.
But then again, what would I know. You guys have it all sorted.
As I explained in the post you didn't engage with, It's long been known and accepted that this was to delay any possible finding until after the election.

But if you feel I'm being passive, let me be more aggressive.

Stop being a ******* coward by telling people that you don't have a position, and that we shouldn't care about the US if we don't live there. While most of your posts here are defending or excusing Trump in some desperate way.

You don't care about any of the actual content or impact of the issues you're discussing. It's purely an outside 'defend Trump' perspective.
You don't have any idea or inclination to understand a single charge against Trump, you just want to cheerlead the outcomes for Trump, while attacking the legal system that is trying to hold him to account.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

there is something deeply wrong with american society when so many continue to swallow the blatant lies of this narcissistic sociopath.

He knows he can just lie, Fox “News” won’t pull him up on it and those who listen to it won’t bother to fact check or listen to any a counter.

View attachment 1979120

What were seemingly normal people 10 years ago have devolved into complete nutjobs over this moron who lies about everything but they love it
How long until there are reports of seeming “normal” people walking around in adult nappies, and openly sharting themselves? Then going about their day with a chock a block bog catcher

View attachment 1979120

What were seemingly normal people 10 years ago have devolved into complete nutjobs over this moron who lies about everything but they love it

The crazy part is that if there was proof that Donny shits his diaper, that might actually turn away some of his supporters.

Sexual assault, stealing from kid’s charities, 90 odd indictments, no problem. He craps himself, that’s too far.

Sorry Royces Hart you were wrong - crapping his pants didn't cost him a vote.

Just like I said, he's done the Billy Madison and made Sh!thing Your Pants Great ( Again).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back