Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 11: Just Biden His Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mod Notice

The level of vitriol and frankly toxic culture in this thread is getting out of hand. As such, the thread will be monitored actively for posters who drag down the quality of posting for all others, and they will have their access to the thread removed.

Further, reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) will no longer be allowed. Much like other tropes of that nature, it serves as a conversational barrier and fall-back point for people to simply sling mud. That's unacceptable.

Thanks.

I can see how some might have issue with both actions, but supportive of both actions? Doesn't make a whol
I can see how some might have issue with both actions, but supportive of both actions? Doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Wouldn't it make Trump's ask to look into Biden's actions with the prosecutor non-sensical in your mind? How is it reasonable for someone to be investigated for doing their job?

I think it's more Hunter's job they that Trump wanted to investigate.

Just so we are clear, the Republicans and Donalds defense has gone from:

There was no Quid Pro Quo

to

There is nothing a president CANT do to get reelected because he feels its in the countries best interests he remains president.

Right.

To be fair, was it in the design spec that the wall had to stand up in wind?

To be fair, they were 37mph winds, you could hardly be expected to design for anything that strong

Fake news, unfortunately. That's an old section of wall. Thanks for reinforcing how essential border barrier upgrades are!

It's in the lede:

(CNN) Newly installed panels from the US border wall fell over in high winds Wednesday, landing on trees on the Mexican side of the border.

I think it's more Hunter's job they that Trump wanted to investigate.

Already been through this at length with yebiga but... not according to the call record

Good because I heard you had a prosecutor who was very good and he was shut down and that's really unfair. A lot of people are talking about that, the way they shut your very good prosecutor down and you had some very bad people involved. Mr. Giuliani is a highly respected man. He was the mayor of New York City, a great mayor, and I would like him to call you. I will ask him to call you along with the Attorney General. Rudy very much knows what's happening and he is a very capable guy. If you could speak to him that would be great. The former ambassador from the United States, the woman, was bad news and the people she was dealing with in the Ukraine were bad news so I just want to let you know that. The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me.

Reckon you'd be hard pressed to argue Joe's actions re: the prosecutor weren't the focus of the ask based on that. If he was asking to look into Hunter Biden you'd think he might have, ya know, maybe at some stage used the words Burisma, company, board etc. - anything at all that relates to Hunter rather than Joe.

Last edited:
No, but you are :tearsofjoy:

Any other light reading highlights from this arvo? ICE or CBP websites perhaps?
Would it kill you to play the ball instead of the man for once m8? Be a shame if I got you thread banned....
To be fair, they were 37mph winds, you could hardly be expected to design for anything that strong

It's in the lede:

(CNN) Newly installed panels from the US border wall fell over in high winds Wednesday, landing on trees on the Mexican side of the border.

Ok the facts are that a new section tipped over during construction. It was being fixed in place to the wet cement footings, yet a foolish tradesman tasked with securing it in place until the concrete set had failed to do so.

Not to worry, we have miles of new wall and all large projects have their minor hick ups.

Fake news, unfortunately. That's an old section of wall. Thanks for reinforcing how essential border barrier upgrades are!

The claim that no new wall has been built is similarly fake news. Facts matter!

I won't lie, I got a bit emotional watching this vid...

What about Colorado?

Would it kill you to play the ball instead of the man for once m8? Be a shame if I got you thread banned....

Ok the facts are that a new section tipped over during construction. It was being fixed in place to the wet cement footings, yet a foolish tradesman tasked with securing it in place until the concrete set had failed to do so.

Not to worry, we have miles of new wall and all large projects have their minor hick ups.

So you're saying the builders don't know how to build when its windy? Are they ready to handle things if it's rainy???

Report away princess. Kidding yourself with 'for once' though - I routinely encourage others to play the ball when they are unable to answer questions and instead resort to digs and trivialities.

You're pretty much the only one I'm comfortable paying out on as a matter of course :tearsofjoy:

So you're saying the builders don't know how to build when its windy? Are they ready to handle things if it's rainy???
Construction projects involve endless eff ups mate. No matter how competent the consultant engineers, project managers etc are, you can never fully prevent human error at the front lines.

If kilometres of established wall had've fallen, that would be concerning. But one individual section tilting during construction, with the involved machinery right there, it's hardly front page news. Great for Twitter point scorers though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The democrats and their TDS sufferer supporters are beyond dumb! Clamouring for Trumps head because he requested the Ukraine's investigate the oh so shady Biden as a quid pro quo on promised aid. Despite all parties involved repeatedly saying it didn't happen, and the fact aid was never held up. Then as this senate trial progresses and the democrats call for ever more new witnesses it becomes clear that the original house investigation was incomplete and at the evidence at best circumstantial, yet they impeached the president anyway!

And that's not even the stupidest bit.

The democrats are then happy with their leading presidential candidate Biden, on FILM openly abusing his power as Vice President by threatening to withold aid unless the Ukraines fired their prosecutor! The same prosecutor investigating the company who was paying his own deadbeat son $1m a year? Hypocracy much? What's worse is these woke, deluded, pontificating traitors are still claiming the high moral ground during this farce!

Last edited:
Construction projects involve endless eff ups mate. No matter how competent the consultant engineers, project managers etc are, you can never fully prevent human error at the front lines.

If kilometres of established wall had've fallen, that would be concerning. But one individual section tilting during construction, with the involved machinery right there, it's hardly front page news. Great for Twitter point scorers though.

So competent builders have walls fall over?

The democrats and their TDS sufferer supporters are beyond dumb! Clamouring for Trumps head because he requested the Ukraine's investigate the oh so shady Biden as a quid pro quo on promised aid despite all parties involved repeatedly saying it didn't happen, and the fact aid was never held up. Then as this senate trial progresses and the democrats call for ever more new witnesses it becomes clear that the original house investigation was incomplete and at the evidence at best circumstantial, yet they impeached the president anyway!

The democrats are then happy with their leading presidential candidate Biden, on FILM openly abusing his power as Vice President by threatening to withold aid unless the Ukraines fired their prosecutor! The same prosecutor investigating the company who was paying his own deadbeat son $1m a year? Hypocracy much? What's worse is these woke, deluded, pontificating traitors are still claiming the high moral ground during this farce!
A waterfall of bullshit.

Not a single part of that isn't misleading or a lie.

Where do you even start with posts like these? And what's the point as you'll just repeat the same bullshit again later...

Let's start with "Biden on film openly abusing his power".
How was it an abuse of power when he was directed to do it, and it was being requested internationally for a long time before he even became involved?

The democrats and their TDS sufferer supporters are beyond dumb! Clamouring for Trumps head because he requested the Ukraine's investigate the oh so shady Biden as a quid pro quo on promised aid. Despite all parties involved repeatedly saying it didn't happen, and the fact aid was never held up. Then as this senate trial progresses and the democrats call for ever more new witnesses it becomes clear that the original house investigation was incomplete and at the evidence at best circumstantial, yet they impeached the president anyway!

You've just set a bigfooty record for the number of stupid lies jammed into 2 little paragraphs.

A waterfall of bullshit.

Where do you even start with posts like these? And what's the point as you'll just repeat the same bullshit again later...

How was it an abuse of power when he was directed to do it, and it was being requested internationally for a long time before he even became involved?
No point arguing facts with such a stupid stumblebum lying troll, save your fingers.

A waterfall of bullshit.

So really it was Obama that ordered the quip pro quo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back