Player Watch #4 Dustin Martin is the GOAT and King of Punt Rd.

Remove this Banner Ad

For a good laugh, check out the Suns "Dusty" thread on their board.

My fav BF post of all time is suggesting we will play in front of less fans than them over the next 5 years 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Boy they’re a nasty little bunch over on the Suns board. Still holding it against us for getting Prestia and Lynch and one of their fans pointed out that Richmond were the first ever club to lose 3 gfs in a row (1927/28/29). As if that’s meant to be a hurtful comment. God it’s almost a century ago, who would care?

Boy they’re a nasty little bunch over on the Suns board. Still holding it against us for getting Prestia and Lynch and one of their fans pointed out that Richmond were the first ever club to lose 3 gfs in a row (1927/28/29). As if that’s meant to be a hurtful comment. God it’s almost a century ago, who would care?
How many grand finals have the suns lost? :rolleyes:

Don't have to do media to say I'm staying or I've retired etc. If Dusty is private as you say how come he has done media before and on many occasions?

Why are some making him out to be a total recluse?
He could use Carr to make a statement that he has retired. But hardwick keeps playing on the idea that Martin might play next year.

For a club with literally nothing to boast about, their fans are up and about, might the first time in awhile they dont even win the draft.

Thanks Sandra.
campaigner you will flip flop 20 more times atleast before this week is even over, dont you play this card on here.

We See You State Of The Union GIF by PBS NewsHour

Not that I don’t believe you but how would players know?
They didnt categorically say, "We know he isnt coming? but I reckon players know a fair bit when it comes to players potentially coming to their club and these 2 guys dont reckon he is. I guess they could be wrong, but that would be weird.

Given one of them told me Rioli was coming months ago, it feels safe.

Don't have to do media to say I'm staying or I've retired etc. If Dusty is private as you say how come he has done media before and on many occasions?

Why are some making him out to be a total recluse?
Mate, seriously, how much media has Dusty done over a 300 game career. He is a recluse. He gives them nothing, and he gave less and less as he went on. He doesn't owe the media or anyone an explanation. He retired. Remember the whole club release etc? All we have is GC gobbing off and now even they are backtracking and his best mate is staying it isn't gonna happen.

Mate, seriously, how much media has Dusty done over a 300 game career. He is a recluse. He gives them nothing, and he gave less and less as he went on. He doesn't owe the media or anyone an explanation. He retired. Remember the whole club release etc? All we have is GC gobbing off and now even they are backtracking and his best mate is staying it isn't gonna happen.
None the less Sam McClure will be saying Dusty is going to come out of retirement to go to GCS in 2030.

He has done enough media to say a few words and not leave us supporters hanging.
I am super glad he is a tiger and super happy about what he has done for us, doesn't mean i cant speak the truth though.

For a good laugh, check out the Suns "Dusty" thread on their board.

My fav BF post of all time is suggesting we will play in front of less fans than them over the next 5 years 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
#
Great posts T10, could not agree more.

Dusty reached out, GC have pretty much gone 'meh, maybe', and the media have gone 'goodie'
Remember when a Richmond player picked his nose and there would be a Greyhound bus load of media at Punt Road?

#weareeveryonesgrandfinal

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dustin Martin: Brownlow Medal Finishes

2010: outside top 10 (6 votes)
2011: outside top 10 (12 votes)
2012: outside top 10 (5 votes)
2013: equal 10th (16 votes)
2014: outside top 10 (13 votes)
2015: 7th (21 votes)
2016: 3rd (25 votes)
2017: 1st (36 votes)
2018: equal 5th (19 votes)
2019: equal 5th (23 votes)
2020: equal 4th (15 votes)
2021: outside top 10 (11 votes)
2022: outside top 10 (2 votes)
2023: outside top 10 (8 votes)
2024: outside top 10 (1 vote)

Total votes: 213
Average Votes Per Game: 0.70

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #4 Dustin Martin is the GOAT and King of Punt Rd.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back