Player Watch #31: Bayley ‘Slick’ Fritsch

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes, petty snipes over someone being wrong in a post a long time ago is what this board is built on. Need more.
Agree, but Nick has found a post I was right on and gone for it anyway.

Hope the intrusion is ok.

That outside-of-the-boot goal to seal it should be a GOTY contender. Certainty even.
Surprised me for sure. Will take some beating.

Don’t worry about intruding. You can chat on the board anytime. Topkent will no doubt be randomly insulting on occasion but ignore him. We do

Was in the Lindsay hassett room at the end of game. This random man gave me a hug to celebrate the win. He asked me if I had anyone tonight. I wasn't sure what that meant, he clarified and asked me if I knew anyone playing. I said no. He told me that he was fritsch's dad. He said he didn't want to say anything. Let's be honest of course he wanted me to know. Not that I blame him, if he was my son I would do the same. It's like having a phd and letting everyone know your a doctor. I'd be doing that any opportunity I got.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was in the Lindsay hassett room at the end of game. This random man gave me a hug to celebrate the win. He asked me if I had anyone tonight. I wasn't sure what that meant, he clarified and asked me if I knew anyone playing. I said no. He told me that he was fritsch's dad. He said he didn't want to say anything. Let's be honest of course he wanted me to know. Not that I blame him, if he was my son I would do the same. It's like having a phd and letting everyone know your a doctor. I'd be doing that any opportunity I got.
Should have said tell your son to lead at the ******* ball carrier more often instead of looking for goals out the back :p

I hope he has the same hair.

Called a plumber to fix a leak, he spied the Dees stickers on the mazda and then excitedly ear bashed me for half an hour telling me he was a mate of Fritschs from Coldstream(?).

I’d be doing that any opportunity I got… they charge by the hour.

I’ve mentioned this before, apologies to anyone reading this again.

Surprised me for sure. Will take some beating.

Don’t worry about intruding. You can chat on the board anytime. Topkent will no doubt be randomly insulting on occasion but ignore him. We do
I don't randomly insult anyone you ******* parrot 🦜

Remove this Banner Ad

Back