Past #3: Jed Anderson - delisted end '22 - 89 NMFC games - go well Jed

Remove this Banner Ad

The game before that he went off and played less than half the game and that r23 game both ... there were times when I noticed LDU didn't have a little corridor to operate in. I'd never really noticed it before.

LDU won't really need it but he's the sort of player who can take advantage of that sort of work really well. But the only people who've really done it for him are Jed and Jack. I try to watch if Greenwood does it but he seems to be more defensive - ie concentrating on the opposition ball getter/receiver rather than offensive - setting up corridors and shepherding.
LDU had 37 that week ferbs. The only correlation between jed and ldu, despite jed finishing the year on a flank, is that ldu picked up his CBAs and minutes as a result and we are better for it. Jeds a pinch mid at best moving forward.

I think there’s some residue on Nmfc side after the debacle that was last pre season. We need to see a levels of commitment not seen previously for us to commit.
Jed has not always had the best of advice from some people close to him

LDU had 37 that week ferbs. The only correlation between jed and ldu, despite jed finishing the year on a flank, is that ldu picked up his CBAs and minutes as a result and we are better for it. Jeds a pinch mid at best moving forward.
Perhaps you need to watch games a bit closer.

11 games from F/S eligibility...

Fair points. We’re most likely finishing bottom 4 again. Isn’t it worth giving him a 1 year deal so he gets to a 100 games with us? Surely you see the logic in that.
He’s not winning a flag with us but his boys turning out to be guns would be worth it in the long run.
And they can play.
Get this guy to 100 games
Even sheedy the trippa got Davey to 100 games when he was cooked and even got fatso Dean Rioli as well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will be back at north on a rookie contract. Unsure of terms but will happen
Perhaps Brady was referring to him here at the bottom of announcement.

"In saying that, given the strength of character of the players delisted, there is potential for one or two of these guys to be considered for a spot on our rookie list in 2023."

Gone.

Poor move for mine.
Maybe it's not completely over yet…

“In saying that, given the strength of character of the players delisted, there is potential for one or two of these guys to be considered for a spot on our rookie list in 2023"

Lines up with what Kangalongtime is saying.

Maybe it's not completely over yet…

“In saying that, given the strength of character of the players delisted, there is potential for one or two of these guys to be considered for a spot on our rookie list in 2023"

Lines up with what Kangalongtime is saying.

He wont be staying in Melbourne for a rookie contract.

Remove this Banner Ad

Past #3: Jed Anderson - delisted end '22 - 89 NMFC games - go well Jed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back