2ND SEMI FINAL: WESTERN BULLDOGS vs. SYDNEY, FRI NIGHT, MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

If Murphy goes out that's a huge blow to the Dogs, whereas the Swans will most likely start as named - though Ablett's fitness is being quetsioned, Bird might come in. Windy conditions will suit the Swans - would have beaten the Dogs the first time round if the Dogs hadn't been so accurate - so I tip Swans in a tight one.

Then again, we all thought last week's would be a slog and tight and look what happened. :p

Swans vs Dogs - Tips

Swans for me - 25 points

A little bit more finals experience and a few more hard nuts should get them over the line. Barry Hall is finding some form too :thumbsu:

Re: Swans vs Dogs - Tips

I've been becoming less confident as the game approaches. Dogs by 14 and I hope I end up with egg on my face lol.

You'll be sweet. You'll kill their run, and belt them in the clearances.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Swans for me - 25 points

A little bit more finals experience and a few more hard nuts should get them over the line. Barry Hall is finding some form too :thumbsu:

A LOT more finals experience. The current Swans have more finals experience than anyone else in the comp by a long margin. By my estimates around 10 or so finals games/player.

Hall is looking good. I hope he has a cracker.:thumbsu:

This game will be interesting. Two very contrasting styles of football going head to head in quite a hotly contested environment.

On that I'll say Sydney, not by much but will run away with it near the end of the game.

I've tipped, and punted on, the Dogs to get up on the proviso they do what Port Adelaide did to Brisbane in the 04 GF - win the clearances and kick it to the wings and make the Swans run. Brisbane had a tough gig leading up to the 04 GF, if the Dogs do the same thing to the swans they they can do that they are half way there - the Swans, although winning easily, played on a big wet ground - I'm hoping that it has had an impact on their legs.

And I am one of the non-Victorian team supporters who doesnt want Sydney to 'do it for the non-victorian's like Roos said - carn dogs.

And I am one of the non-Victorian team supporters who doesnt want Sydney to 'do it for the non-victorian's like Roos said - carn dogs.

You may barrack for a non-Victorian side but you still live in Victoria so you just don't understand.

Surprised it is live in Sydney - 7 love showing Better Homes and Gardens instead because it beats the league.

You may barrack for a non-Victorian side but you still live in Victoria so you just don't understand.

I wasnt aware that Roos meant you had to live outside of Victoria.

Silly me.

And I support my non-Victorian side that once was a Victorian side, I dont barrack for them.

Bulldogs by 47points...they will take the Swans to the cleaners tonight by running harder than they have ever run in their lives:thumbsu: Cooney and Griffo will burn, Johnno and Welsh will kick a dozen between them and Aker will star. Barry Hall to get reported as well.

doggies by plenty is the betting. crowd looks poor again

Remove this Banner Ad

2ND SEMI FINAL: WESTERN BULLDOGS vs. SYDNEY, FRI NIGHT, MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back