Official Match Thread 2nd Semi Final - Fighting Furies v Coney Island Warriors @ Punt Rd Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for the game Warriors. Better luck next season!

Well done to all us Furies. We're on our way. ;)

Oh... and up you ******* furies! way to get the job done! Mwahahaha

BOOM!

I actually have no idea who you are, but apparently in our inaugural season we seem to have burned you so badly your home has smoke damage.

Sorry about that and I sincerely hope you can one day recover and be a normal person again without all the anger.

Well done Furies. It has been grand. :thumbsu:

I actually have no idea who you are, but apparently in our inaugural season we seem to have burned you so badly your home has smoke damage.

Sorry about that and I sincerely hope you can one day recover and be a normal person again without all the anger.

Well done Furies. It has been grand. :thumbsu:
No it hasn't been grand, it wasn't the grand final :p . . . it's been fun

Well I was perusing the interwebs as I often do, and came across an interesting fact, the official Australian Pub Food Bureau* calls it a "parma" so you can all suck it: http://parma.com.au/parmA-or-parmI/results/

*Not a real thing. Poll is in no way legally binding.

Hey El Dubya, I've just tried a 28 pale ale, very, very nice indeed:thumbsu: wish it wasn't so bloody expensive!

Virgins posting in the SFA:

DemonJim 1
Warriors 0
Think you got that one around the wrong way... Especially me with 2 kids... Try again princess.
And oh yeah #suckshitwarriors

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think you got that one around the wrong way... Especially me with 2 kids... Try again princess.
And oh yeah #suckshitwarriors

Shame they look like the postman...

I must say my favourite part of the job is asking the more attractive females customers if they would like me to check their box for them :D

I must say my favourite part of the job is asking the more attractive females customers if they would like me to check their box for them :D

I do volunteer work at my local gynaecologist too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back