'2Hours' - Behind-the-scenes 2011 grand final documentary

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 22, 2000
Calling Wambulances for the Geelong whiners
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Ford
Next saturday night on Seven after the Nab Cup GF [around 10.30pm] there's a doco about the 2011 GF called 'Two Hours'

AFL film-maker Peter Dickson has produced Two Hours, a behind-the-scenes documentary about the Grand Final to be shown on Channel 7 tomorrow week.

While a host of Geelong players and coach Chris Scott are interviewed, losing coach Malthouse and Pies captain Nick Maxwell speak of their heartbreak.

Dickson last year documented the 1971, 1981, 1991 and 2001 Grand Finals for the Nine Network, having taken over the legacy of his deceased brother, former Hawthorn player Robert.

The documentary, to screen after the NAB Cup final at 10.30pm tomorrow week, features extraordinary behind-the-scenes access, given Dickson's ties with both clubs.

Link

Re: 'Two Hours' - Behind-the-scenes 2011 grand final documentary

When's the behing the scenes one of Fox Footy showing again?

Fat chance of seeing that up here.:(

Yep, just checked the guides for us Brisbanites, doesn't appear to be on. NAB Grand Final will be on one of the other 7 channels but no documentary after :(

Would be FANTASTIC if someone records/uploads :)

If it's anything like the recent '71, '81, '91, & '01 docos, this one will be a must watch... :thumbsu:

If it's anything like the recent '71, '81, '91, & '01 docos, this one will be a must watch... :thumbsu:

I rekn it might be too.

Fat chance of seeing that up here.:(

If you have foxtel or Austar you'll see it. I'm going to record it to a flash drive and then hopefully upload it, if i can work out how.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ROFL, damn manipulative marketing!

1 hour is decent enough though, at least its something.

Cant wait to see Maxwell never admit geelong were better. All 3 times last year.

but all the Collingwood players were injured :(

:eek:

I know this is different but when is the GF recall on or have I already missed it.

looks to be a brilliant documentary, can't wait to see this one

just to really confuse you 'Two Hours' goes for one hour

Here are the times in the states it's being shown

Link

Is this being shown in QLD/Northern NSW. I can't find anything confirming this. Is this different to the footage airing on the 23rd of March. I'm confused

Is this being shown in QLD/Northern NSW. I can't find anything confirming this. Is this different to the footage airing on the 23rd of March. I'm confused

Doesn't seem as though it'll be on in QLD or NSW.
Yes it's different footage - this is behind the scenes on the day,where as Fox Footys is just some Geelong players sitting with Huddo and Drain-Pipe talking about the GF while looking at footage.

Doesn't seem as though it'll be on in QLD or NSW.
Yes it's different footage - this is behind the scenes on the day,where as Fox Footys is just some Geelong players sitting with Huddo and Drain-Pipe talking about the GF while looking at footage.

I'm hoping there is somewhere on the web that i can watch it after it has been aired.

Remove this Banner Ad

'2Hours' - Behind-the-scenes 2011 grand final documentary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back