'2Hours' - Behind-the-scenes 2011 grand final documentary

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: 'Two Hours' - Behind-the-scenes 2011 grand final documentary

Not sure what's going on with the AFL's information, but it's 5:35pm in Sydney, and 7mate is showing Monster Fish. :thumbsdown:

I think you're a week early ;)

It will also run on Saturday March 24 on 7mate in Sydney at 5.30pm and in Brisbane at 4.30pm

I went scrambling to the TV then wondered why it wasn't on!

Re: 'Two Hours' - Behind-the-scenes 2011 grand final documentary

Depends where you are.
It's showing at 6:30pm in Victoria (Channel 7) and Tas (Southern Cross)
10:30pm in NSW on 7mate
9:30pm in QLD on 7mate

I get 7Mate Lismore and it is on at 10:30, the same in Sydney. I'm just thrilled i can watch and record with MyStar and transfer to flash drive.

Good to finally see the Tom Lonergan story get the justice it deserves. It was a heaps better story than the Krakouer criminal come footballer story that every man and his dog were spruiking in grand final week.

Good to finally see the Tom Lonergan story get the justice it deserves. It was a heaps better story than the Krakouer criminal come footballer story that every man and his dog were spruiking in grand final week.

Absolutely.
Inspirational stuff.
Fox Footy will have a tough job to top this IMO, I think it has been absolutely magnificent.

Loving it! Constant smile on my face:):thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

great stuff that! Literally had tears down the cheeks from about 5 mins into it.
So foxtel have a doco about the cats do they? date/time pretty please?
Likewise to most I was very happy (and emotional) that Tommy Lonners got the recognition he deserves, what a fantastic and brave effort.
Wish Steven Wells got the kudos he deserves tho, and by deserves I mean an order of Australia, Knighthood, renaming of the Geelong Cats to the Steven Wells Recruiting-Gold and a solid Unobtanium statue to the great man.

Remove this Banner Ad

'2Hours' - Behind-the-scenes 2011 grand final documentary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back