Player Watch #29 Joel Hamling

Remove this Banner Ad

Gotta feel for the guy, made the big call to turn down the Freo offer to come across and isn't close to getting a game. Surely he'd be questioning his decision at times.
He seemed pretty dirty on Freo at the time and he's got extra time and more money here so I doubt it.

Gotta feel for the guy, made the big call to turn down the Freo offer to come across and isn't close to getting a game. Surely he'd be questioning his decision at times.

Why? His form doesn't deserve selection and there's also no reason to suppose he'd be getting a game with Freo. The difference is that he has an extra year on his contract with us and possibly a few more dollars.

Got a good run on when our mids started to play. He really is a smart player.
This. I arrived at the ground at half time yesterday and I was really impressed with what Hamling showed, moves and positions himself very well.

It was perfect. Arrived just as Q1 finished. Where did you sit?
We were in Bay 14 in the GA. Sat in the sun yesterday but usually we go the back row as it's only a row of 4 seats so we don't get people walking in front all the time, but the sunshine was too nice to pass up yesterday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We were in Bay 14 in the GA. Sat in the sun yesterday but usually we go the back row as it's only a row of 4 seats so we don't get people walking in front all the time, but the sunshine was too nice to pass up yesterday.
Almost opposite. I'm up the front of Bay 28 E1. Churchill. Sun goes just as seniors start.

Another week, another Joel Hamling highlights video!

If Haydos has a niggle, he should be rested and give Joel a chance. The more players getting firsts experience the better in case a few get injured in the run up to the finals.
Has an AFL team ever lined up with 2 Joels in the forward line?

We could make history.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #29 Joel Hamling

Remove this Banner Ad

Back