26 Robbie Nahas

Remove this Banner Ad

May 17, 2004
Punt Rd ‘17? ‘19?
AFL Club
Richmond
Following a season of missed opportunity for the tiges in 2012, Nahas has become a caualty of a revamped front half that no longer puts faith in 3 short people occupying half of our forward line. Chris Knights was obviously the plan. From the get go his opportunities in 2013 have been limited and for one reason or another he doesnt appear to suit the SUB...the match committee has lost confidence, sadly for rob unless he can dramaticly turn things around his opportunities at the level may be elsewhere. for mine I reckon we miss his spark, on song he can make something of nothing and has electric pace

Following a season of missed opportunity for the tiges in 2012, Nahas has become a caualty of a revamped front half that no longer puts faith in 3 short people occupying half of our forward line. Chris Knights was obviously the plan. From the get go his opportunities in 2013 have been limited and for one reason or another he doesnt appear to suit the SUB...the match committee has lost confidence, sadly for rob unless he can dramaticly turn things around his opportunities at the level may be elsewhere. for mine I reckon we miss his spark, on song he can make something of nothing and has electric pace

Atta boy, Bo. Get his currency up! :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back