#24 - Sam Jacobs

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Jacobs & Walker Trade Discussion - Part 2

Icke (or what ever his name is) is on trade week radio that they think Jacobs is worth more than pick 33 but Adelaide are not budging! He said that fair enough because if the roles were reversed they we would be exactly the same.

Re: Jacobs & Walker Trade Discussion - THE FINAL CHAPTER IN THE TRILOGY

I really dont see a problem. If Carlton take #33, all well and good. If they don't,Jacobs goes into the PSD (it's been stated that he' s prepared to). So Adelaide gets him for PSD pick and can also use Pick #33 in main draft. And don't tell me we won't get him in PSD, he's desperate to come home and won't play anywhere except S.A (yes you can quote him). It seems that the only reason the Crows are playing this game, is that the don't want to be known as a club that won't trade properly (i.e Collingwood).

I really dont see a problem. If Carlton take #33, all well and good. If they don't,Jacobs goes into the PSD (it's been stated that he' s prepared to). So Adelaide gets him for PSD pick and can also use Pick #33 in main draft. And don't tell me we won't get him in PSD, he's desperate to come home and won't play anywhere except S.A (yes you can quote him). It seems that the only reason the Crows are playing this game, is that the don't want to be known as a club that won't trade properly (i.e Collingwood).

Supposedly his management has spoken to Richmond about the possibility to going there if he ends up in the PSD. Not sure how excited or otherwise he is about that idea though.

Supposedly his management has spoken to Richmond about the possibility to going there if he ends up in the PSD. Not sure how excited or otherwise he is about that idea though.

Going to Richmond is hardly going to satisfy his wish to return to Adelaide, now is it?

Re: Jacobs & Walker Trade Discussion - Part 2

But if Carlton are not planning on using it either, then it has no value in the trade. To them it would be the same as pick 33 on its own.

Jacobs goes to the Crows for ... picks 33 and 67

well done to the crows....That is a bargin.....

I think you have definatley won out on that trade, but at least now we can get on with the other trades that need to be done!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven't posted in any of these threads because I can't deal with the stupidity of Carlton supporters.

All I have to say is

hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahah

rofl you ignorant ****ers!

Pick 33 and 67!! :D

Welcome to the AFC Sam Jacobs!!:thumbsu:

So now you guys are gonna tell us how you rapped us sideways... which we all agree... funnily enough this was a "fair" deal before the deal took place...

Enjoy your 10 year AA ruckman... you will be rubbing in this trade in our face for 10 years...

So now you guys are gonna tell us how you rapped us sideways... which we all agree... funnily enough this was a "fair" deal before the deal took place...

Enjoy your 10 year AA ruckman... you will be rubbing in this trade in our face for 10 years...

I won't be talking about rapping or raping, personally.

If he does become a 10 year AA ruckman, we've done exceptionally well from this trade. That's yet to be seen, however.

no we won't

most people see that as a fair deal (maybe a bit overs on our behalf;) )

saying a bit more restraint by some Cartlon fans and it would have been a non issue

I won't be talking about rapping or raping, personally.

If he does become a 10 year AA ruckman, we've done exceptionally well from this trade. That's yet to be seen, however.
We have been calling his quality since his second year on our rookie list and the speed in his development and loving him since, I am sure he will be an AA ruckman...

I know we have been raped (thanks for the typo correction)... adelaide supporters know this, carlton supporter know this and future performances will only confirm this

Good kid, good player, good deal. I prefer the draft picks over nothing. Jacobs' strength would be his tapwork in the middle. Would say he is not weak in any area of his game but probably does not excel atm at anything either outside his ruckwork. Last few games of footy afl + vfl Sam started taking those pack marks you expect your ruckman to take. Looked like he was ready to step upto another level. Unfortunately for him he is last in the pecking order at our club.

Look I am pissed off at the deal, more so for the fact that I have to accept we are losing Sauce... he will be a great player for you guys. I really hope he does well... which I'm sure he will...

If we swap situation, I'm sure we would've done the same thing...

So good luck :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back