#22 Richmond Tigers
Games: 79
Born: March 26, 1987
Height: 182cm
Weight: 81kg
Position: Midfield
Last Drafted: Round 2, Pick #22
Supercoach Price: $386,800

Interesting year ahead for Sam, if he can get back to his best he will add some much needed midfield depth to the tigers lineup.
Also interesting for another reason as an ex Essendon player, if this alleged doping situation evolves he may become involved which could prove a distraction.

It appears my man here has been picked for his first game in the Yellow & Black, lets hope he can return to his best and push for a promotion to the main list and add some depth to our midfield

Unfortunately didn't see the game was playing cricket but it looks like Sam had 7 touches despite starting on the ground, anyone who watched the game have any thoughts?

Sterge10

Found this article about Lonergan's elevation. Hope he gets some games soon. Sounds like he has a bit of a beef with the bummers so would be good to unleash him on them and see him rub their noses in it!

www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/richmond-promotes-former-essendon-midfielder-sam-lonergan-to-senior-list/story-fni5f9jb-1226644581626

Thanks for that, interesting read

I was surprised they elevated him 2 hours before teams were named then didn't name him but I spose Biscuits deserves a run before him.

I do agree Dreamtime would be the perfect time to unleash him, if he can't get up for his first game for his new club being against his old club then he will never get up.

Thanks for that, interesting read

I was surprised they elevated him 2 hours before teams were named then didn't name him but I spose Biscuits deserves a run before him.

I do agree Dreamtime would be the perfect time to unleash him, if he can't get up for his first game for his new club being against his old club then he will never get up.

Would be even better if he took out Jobe at the first bounce lol :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back