List Mgmt. 2025 List Management šŸ“ƒ

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently both Ollie and Elijah have hired a personal sprint coach to work with them over the summer - if it assists and improves their acceleration off the mark it will benefit them (and therefore the team) -

Iā€™ve always wondered why clubs donā€™t employ a full time sprint coach on the books

Jai Culley and Witherden both very stiff to be delisted

Wouldnā€™t mind Culley, think he could be a serious player
Surprised you didn't mention the third player they delisted: Coby Burgiel. Lots around here (including myself) really liked the look of him in his draft year. I wonder what the story is with him.

Surprised you didn't mention the third player they delisted: Coby Burgiel. Lots around here (including myself) really liked the look of him in his draft year. I wonder what the story is with him.
absolutely, he and Konstanty were two I really liked for us in their draft. Both moved on as soon as they came out of contract

Unless we have a largish injury list, I think Kemp and Jsos will struggle for regular games

You dont buy EP's mail that Jack is playing CHB next year? Im assuming he meant from round 1. Not biding his time in the VFL.

There was also the rumour that Kemp is locked for 3rd tall forward. :think:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You dont buy EP's mail that Jack is playing CHB next year? Im assuming he meant from round 1. Not biding his time in the VFL.
Would never question EP's information, but Jack has real competition for a spot with Young and Haynes

There was also the rumour that Kemp is locked for 3rd tall forward. :think:
Also a great move, which many of us have wanted. Will be interesting to see if he or Moir is the better fit

Would never question EP's information, but Jack has real competition for a spot with Young and Haynes

Also a great move, which many of us have wanted. Will be interesting to see if he or Moir is the better fit

I suspect Haynes gets first crack over JSOS. He has the runs on the board and has had a decade of proven defensive efforts. Depending on matchups/oppo height I think Young also still has a role to play. Thereā€™s also a world where they roll with Weitering, Haynes, JSOS and McGovern goes forward.

Kemp should get the nod over Moir early. We donā€™t need to rush him even if he is progressing nicely. Same goes for Lord who I really rate. Others are still ahead at this stage. The one who surprised me a bit and Iā€™ll admit I got it wrong is Binns. I think heā€™s ready to step up to a wing (maybe high half forward) role and allow Ollie to spend more time at half-back where I think heā€™s better suited to give dash and use his offensive traits.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2025 List Management šŸ“ƒ

Remove this Banner Ad

Back