USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't have you on ignore, FK. I think you're capable of a pearl of wisdom.

Eventually.

Surely.

🤗
Meme Reaction GIF by WorldofTanks

Kamala determined to move to the right. How pathetic.

That is a common view among gun owners. And to an extent I can understand it - why see the humanity of an invader - I certainly hold this view in the Ukraine invasion and of Israeli settlers, so the same applies to a home invasion. And in the USA context there’s a reasonable chance invader is armed so shoot first becomes the default.

Sweet jesus, her bloodthirst is unquenchable. Fracking and shooting strangers and dropping bombs on kids in palestine, a real RWNJ is our Harris.

Also, lol at the new accent she's rolling with this week.

That interview was a car crash. Absolute word salad. Poor Oprah.

Last edited:
Sweet jesus, her bloodthirst is unquenchable. Fracking and shooting strangers and dropping bombs on kids in palestine, a real RWNJ is our Harris.

Also, lol at the new accent she's rolling with this week.
Ar least she's not a sexpest and climate denier who sides with despot leaders I spose.

Which of Donald Trumps interviews of the last 10 years are you referring to?

Whataboutism. Becoming so predictable and boring. 🥱
The truth really hurts, doesn’t it?

Especially when connected to a lying, deranged, sexual offending rapist, fraudulent convicted criminal.

Oops, too predictable and boring.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The truth really hurts, doesn’t it?

Especially when connected to a lying, deranged, sexual offending rapist, fraudulent convicted criminal.

Oops, too predictable and boring.

Connected? Na I don’t know Donald Trump, nor am I “connected” to a candidate from another country in any way shape or form.

Another predictable post. You didn’t like my opinion about an interview and you instantly jump to this nonsense.

Youre on a footy forum that’s going to have plenty of differing opinions.
Please seek help if it’s too much for you.

Last edited:
Connected? Na I don’t know Donald Trump, nor am I “connected” to a candidate from another country.
Nowhere did l say you were “connected” to Trump….

Another predictable post. You didn’t like my opinion about an interview and you instantly jump to this nonsense.

You obviously seem triggered by this whole scenario thinking the world is against you.

Youre on a footy forum that’s going to have plenty of differing opinions.
Please seek help.

Maybe take your own advice.

Did she go on a rant about made-up absolute nonsense that she believes because she “saw it on TV”?

Did she say if she loses she’ll blame it on a historically oppressed group of people?

Because her interviews could be bad, but as long as she doesn’t go below that bar, she’s still clearly better than the alternative.

Did she go on a rant about made-up absolute nonsense that she believes because she “saw it on TV”?

Did she say if she loses she’ll blame it on a historically oppressed group of people?

Because her interviews could be bad, but as long as she doesn’t go below that bar, she’s still clearly better than the alternative.

Does that mean we aren’t allowed to critisise anything Kamala related anymore?

Purely based on a bar..

We can critique Kamala of course as she isn't perfect. However this should work both ways and it just doesn't. If Harris was a convicted sex predator or felon I would not be posting in support of her.

Certainly if she in anyway supported or was neutral towards neo Nazis or rambled about immigrants eating pets then again I wouldn't support her.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back