USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Should see the current pile on on towards Pence on X at the moment. Pence, actually had the balls to stand up to the MAGA cult that had infiltrated the current Republican Party, that 99% of its former party members now denounce the party. And had the balls to be honest and not try and over turn the election based on nothing but hot words out of Trumps mouth.

His reward for being honest? He is labelled a traitor, should be executed for treason, turned his back on the party, should have over turned the election etc. The MAGA cult are toxic pieces of s**t.

Am reading the Jonathan Karl book about Jan 6, it’s unbelievable to hear the detail. Pence for all his meekness during the term stood firm at that period and didn’t waver from doing what he knew was right.

Oh never mind, cheers.

Well now that we know how low the bar is, Harris' record as VP would include;

Not much I'll grant you, but probably marginally more than Pence sitting on the National Space Council committee lol

Its almost like VPs tend to not be seen as responsible for all that much during their terms and you're just using that fact to pretend Harris was particularly singular in her low profile :think:
Pence was also put in charge of Covid until he got more media attention than Donald.

IIRC he was a hard beer drinking frat boy, got gifted some oil wells, some mysterious Saudi connections, got gifted President of Texas Rangers baseball club, got into politics and won some good races.
I honestly think he's been falling uphill his whole life with Dad's influence and had advisors appointed to his side, but was that frat boy going with the flow.

Am reading the Jonathan Karl book about Jan 6, it’s unbelievable to hear the detail. Pence for all his meekness during the term stood firm at that period and didn’t waver from doing what he knew was right.
I read that he had to call Quayle to get some advice on what he should do. I believe he was not that resolved.

Last edited:
Polling is rigged and the news is fake,
Just guessing.

But these polls were accurate when Biden was still in the race according to these same people.

Also, why would polls be fake? It just means no one takes them seriously next time, and also saying the Dems were winning wouldn’t that make them more complacent and then not vote?

Can anyone give me a coherent argument to why polls would be rigged?

Yikes, even Zuck now admitting that they ran interference for Biden in the 2020 election. Yet another clear example of how Big Tech has done a 180 since Trump chose tech bro JDV as his running mate. It will be interesting to see if those who defended all the 2020 big tech election interference remain consistent in this belief that these corporations should be allowed to utilise censorship for political means!

"Zuckerberg also said that Facebook “temporarily demoted” a story about the contents of a laptop owned by Hunter Biden, the president’s son, after a warning from the FBI that Russia was preparing a disinformation campaign against the Bidens.

Zuckerberg wrote that it has since become clear that the story was not disinformation, and “in retrospect, we shouldn’t have demoted the story”."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yikes, even Zuck now admitting that they ran interference for Biden in the 2020 election. Yet another clear example of how Big Tech has done a 180 since Trump chose tech bro JDV as his running mate. It will be interesting to see if those who defended all the 2020 big tech election interference remain consistent in this belief that these corporations should be allowed to utilise censorship for political means!

"Zuckerberg also said that Facebook “temporarily demoted” a story about the contents of a laptop owned by Hunter Biden, the president’s son, after a warning from the FBI that Russia was preparing a disinformation campaign against the Bidens.

Zuckerberg wrote that it has since become clear that the story was not disinformation, and “in retrospect, we shouldn’t have demoted the story”."
there is nothing funnier than a Trump fan still talking about that laptop

You just aren’t the same as you used to be FK, I don’t think your heart is in it anymore.

What is even worse, that during the peak of the whole Hunters laptop thing. Trump fans were running with all sorts of different accounts to what was on it, like they couldn't make up their own mind. It was a new story every single week.

Then for a period of time, a fair few were claiming it contained illicit images. And they they proceeded to post illegal images featuring minors on FB comments sections, claiming with zero substance that it was taken from Hunters Laptop. Sorry, but who are the ones that literally has possession of, and just posted illegal images on FB? But yeah go on about Hunter being a criminal and creep instead, when you're the one who is posting stuff. Just goes to show how low the MAGA cult will go just to desperately frame people they do not like. I personally hope all those people got raided, locked up, charged and had their kids removed.

Then again given right wingers routinely defend the likes of Pell, I am not shocked. They still obsess over the fake Epstein list instead of the actual court revealed one, because they realized it contained all of their favorite people like Musk and Trump. And not the fake one, which oddly almost only contained people they do not like, have criticized Trump, and didn't feature any well known conservatives. A small handful still go on about Pizza-gate too.

What is even worse, that during the peak of the whole Hunters laptop thing. Trump fans were running with all sorts of different accounts to what was on it, like they couldn't make up their own mind. It was a new story every single week.

Then for a period of time, a fair few were claiming it contained illicit images. And they they proceeded to post illegal images featuring minors on FB comments sections, claiming with zero substance that it was taken from Hunters Laptop. Sorry, but who are the ones that literally has possession of, and just posted illegal images on FB? But yeah go on about Hunter being a criminal and creep instead, when you're the one who is posting stuff. Just goes to show how low the MAGA cult will go just to desperately frame people they do not like. I personally hope all those people got raided, locked up, charged and had their kids removed.

Then again given right wingers routinely defend the likes of Pell, I am not shocked.

I still don’t even know what was supposed to be on it or what was on it.

The fact that the GOP dropped the whole Biden investigation the minute he said he wasn’t running for president again shows you all you need to know about how serious they were about the whole thing.

I still don’t even know what was supposed to be on it or what was on it.

The fact that the GOP dropped the whole Biden investigation the minute he said he wasn’t running for president again shows you all you need to know about how serious they were about the whole thing.
Not even they know. Because as I said, the story changes all the time. Which goes to show how BS the whole thing was. It was nothing but a likely political hit job, and how messed up the American culture is. Especially on the right, they don't care who the run over, or whose reputation they destroy, its all a game to them. Nothing is off limits when it comes to political attacks. I mean they mocked a kid with autism for being proud of his Dad for f**k sakes.

Remember, George Soros was a nothing Billionaire in the mid 2000s. No one mentioned him, not even right wingers. Then some ultra right wing politician in Europe slanders him randomly one day, most likely because he is Jewish. Blamed him for losing an election of something. Then some guy in the USA thought, "I like this angle", and decided to use that angle as well. And now Soros is suddenly the arch enemy, evil satanic overlord to conservatives. I used to work along side a god fearing cooker, who blamed the Iraq war on gays, "it's in the bible" he said. He even approached me one day and said "have you heard of Soros?" I was like, "who?". And he was like, "gosh, he is an evil evil man". And offered me nothing when I asked him to explain how. Just he is evil because a few right wingers on twitter said so. Then the last few years, Gates is the new enemy. And so forth.

Funny how their own billionaires bribing the supreme court justices, allowing misinformation spreads on X, hoarding insane wealth, getting close with Putin and the Saudis, or grifting from the general public are all "nice people". But if you're Jewish, left leaning, or a philanthropist, you're bad. I cannot think of a more pathetic country than the USA when it comes to politics.

The fact that the likes of Gaetz, Loomer, Lake, Trump, Boebert, MTG are able to have to much say, or are able to get into politics, shows how low the standards of voters are. Or how easy it is to manipulate the system. There is a reason 99% of former Republicans denounce the party. The Republicans should be focused on making the party grand again, and driving out these whack jobs. Its a shame that those who want to restore the party to its former glory, are denounced as being traitors by their own. I hope Harris wins big, because maybe once and for all, this circus will be put to sleep. And the Republicans will go back to being an actual political party.

Last edited:
hall of fame game missed the point GIF

But these polls were accurate when Biden was still in the race according to these same people.

Also, why would polls be fake? It just means no one takes them seriously next time, and also saying the Dems were winning wouldn’t that make them more complacent and then not vote?

Can anyone give me a coherent argument to why polls would be rigged?
I should call Mike Lindell about rigged polls and voting machines :)

IIRC he was a hard beer drinking frat boy, got gifted some oil wells, some mysterious Saudi connections, got gifted President of Texas Rangers baseball club, got into politics and won some good races.
I honestly think he's been falling uphill his whole life with Dad's influence and had advisors appointed to his side, but was that frat boy going with the flow.
Skull and Crossbones 👍

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back