USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Tim Walz looks old but is only 60

Was born the same year as Nicholas Cage, Courtney Cox, Russell Crowe, Marisa Tomei, Mariska Hargitay, Keanu Reeves, Sandra Bullock, Matt Damon, Rob Lowe, Calista Flockhart and "Stone Cold" Steve Austin
Ok that freaked me out, so i had to double check. Matt Damon born 1973.

Was born the same year as Nicholas Cage, Courtney Cox, Russell Crowe, Marisa Tomei, Mariska Hargitay, Keanu Reeves, Sandra Bullock, Matt Damon, Rob Lowe, Calista Flockhart and "Stone Cold" Steve Austin
60 is old. It is not decrepit, but it is old.

Republicans going hard at Walz over accusations of stolen valor (saying he lied about his military service).

They'd have a stronger point to make here if their lead candidate wasn't a draft dodger, and their VP did more than write press releases in Afghanistan.
Yeah the usual brain surgeons over on the conspiracy board are having a crack too.

How funny is it that Captain Bonespurs' army of simps actually think this line of attack might work lol. A clearer indication that they have no playable angle on Walz you'd go a long way to find.

Was born the same year as Nicholas Cage, Courtney Cox, Russell Crowe, Marisa Tomei, Mariska Hargitay, Keanu Reeves, Sandra Bullock, Matt Dillon, Rob Lowe, Calista Flockhart and "Stone Cold" Steve Austin
hand-up-raise-hand.gif

Yeah the usual brain surgeons over on the conspiracy board are having a crack too.

How funny is it that Captain Bonespurs' army of simps actually think this line of attack might work lol. A clearer indication that they have no playable angle on Walz you'd go a long way to find.

captain bonespurs, will just waddle out and state that he wanted to go to war, and wanted to fight for his country but couldn't. hes had many conversations with many great soldiers who said he was a natural leader and would've lead the US to victory, if he was there the outcome in Vietnam would have been much different.

captain bonespurs, will just waddle out and state that he wanted to go to war, and wanted to fight for his country but couldn't. hes had many conversations with many great soldiers who said he was a natural leader and would've lead the US to victory, if he was there the outcome in Vietnam would have been much different.
Grown men, hard men, decorated generals, they came up to me and they said sir, with tears in their eyes they said sir, if you were there with us we would have won.

Grown men, hard men, decorated generals, they came up to me and they said sir, with tears in their eyes they said sir, if you were there with us we would have won.

I wonder if things like thins actually happens ..... but is just people taking the piss out of him and doing it on a dare from some of their mates.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if things like thins actually happens ..... but is just people taking the piss out of him and doing it on a dare from some of their mates.
Of course no one comes up to him and …. When we say he bullshits and lies all the time we aren’t being disingenuous. When his ex senior WH colleagues call him a dead set ****, and he watches TV and whines all day, they aren’t being misreported.

Imagine Trump runs again in 2028 if he fails this time around an his VC is R Kelly, with the slogan "Age is just a number"...

In all seriousness he will run again 4 years later, it makes him a lot of money even if he loses. The GOP would be held hostage by him until he actually dies of old age

In all seriousness he will run again 4 years later, it makes him a lot of money even if he loses. The GOP would be held hostage by him until he actually dies of old age

Why do I picture a Futurama style situation where Elon Musk invests billions to transport Trumps head into a self sustaining container so he can live forever...

Was born the same year as Nicholas Cage, Courtney Cox, Russell Crowe, Marisa Tomei, Mariska Hargitay, Keanu Reeves, Sandra Bullock, Matt Dillon, Rob Lowe, Calista Flockhart and "Stone Cold" Steve Austin
Paint himself orange and slap a bit of eyeliner on - he’ll be fine 👍

He's only 6 months older than Harris! Even photos of a teacher he looks far older.

Still, Dems are finally moving on from the Silent/late Boomer generation. Find a replacement for Schumer and they'll have fully refreshed their leadership within a couple of years.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back