USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Err who here thinks Kamala can do no wrong. I and others criticise her all the time, as we aren’t in a cult.

Your second part is 100% correct, if Dems went with an actual progressive they’d shit it in.

Well, at least they'd give the GOP a lot more to think about. Right now Harris and Walz are so bland and flavourless that they make Almond Milk tasty by comparison. They need a spicy and sizzling Sanderstorm.
And I am pretty sure that the Progdems are gagged by the Coporatecrats.

Last edited:
This is just wilful ignorance - 'prefers someone' is a world away from 'worships someone'. Why pretend otherwise?
Why pretend that Kamala is the best the Dems have? Why worship her, when you know deep down, that there are better candidates, from the Dems POV, than her.

Instead of lashing out at your opposition how about some self reflection?

Why pretend that Kamala is the best the Dems have? Why worship her, when you know deep down, that there are better candidates, from the Dems POV, than her.

Straw man. There are two presidential candidates for an imminent election. Given one is amongst the most putrid humans to walk the planet, many prefer the other (and those preferring the putrid one never admit why).

The much-visited debate about candidate selection is valid per se, but in the appropriate context. In the context of the upcoming election, it is purely deflection.

Because in the context of how things played out, she is the best option that the Dems have.

Now had've Biden announced he wasn't going to run over a year ago (which I think he probably should have) then we would have had a competitive primary (of which Kamala would have been apart of) and who knows who we'd have on the ticket right now.

But Biden pulling out when he did meant it was Kamala or nothing. No other candidate that would have been interested could have established any credibility one month out from the DNC other than the sitting Vice President.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who do you think would be a better candidate?

Who do you think would be a better candidate?
Anybody on BigFooty.

Maybe Whitmer or Shapiro. Or a Sanders type politician. She is too vanilla.

Straw man. There are two presidential candidates for an imminent election. Given one is amongst the most putrid humans to walk the planet, many prefer the other (and those preferring the putrid one never admit why).

The much-visited debate about candidate selection is valid per se, but in the appropriate context. In the context of the upcoming election, it is purely deflection.
It's irrelevant who the Dems put up. Team Trump would criticise them regardless.

What are we these days, a worldwide populace of about 8 billion? Not one of the 7,999,999,999 people would measure up to Diaper in the eyes of his supporters.

Whitmer, yes. Shapiro is one of the worst people the Democrats have to offer. Picking Walz over him is probably the best thing Kamala’s done this campaign.
Maybe Beshear.

Whitmer, yes. Shapiro is one of the worst people the Democrats have to offer. Picking Walz over him is probably the best thing Kamala’s done this campaign.
Genuine question here, why? I don't know much about either but my understanding was that Shapiro is fairly well liked (aside from that whole theory about him being possibly bribed to let a murderer off) and is governor of perhaps the most politically important state.

Not to mention that, as a rapper, he spits straight fire on the mic... my bad actually, that's Ben.

Genuine question here, why? I don't know much about either but my understanding was that Shapiro is fairly well liked (aside from that whole theory about him being possibly bribed to let a murderer off) and is governor of perhaps the most politically important state.

Not to mention that, as a rapper, he spits straight fire on the mic... my bad actually, that's Ben.
He's incredibly pro Israel I think is the issue spinynorman was getting at.

He's incredibly pro Israel I think is the issue spinynorman was getting at.

His insane support of Israel (to the point where he'd posted of support of Netanyahu while he was in a conflict with Obama at the time) is one issue. The murder thing is another pretty serious one - along with the story that his office had to pay nearly $300,000 to settle a sexual misconduct case against one of his senior aides after they initially tried to brush it under the table. And his working with Pennsylvania Republicans against state Democrats to cut funding to state schools and privatise a large amount of public schools is another.

Would've been an absolute mess of a pick.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back