USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

I've been watching polls on 538 for many years now. I guess a poll(Patriot Polling) begun by two high school students in 2022, now college freshman, seems to hold the same weight as the NYT/Siena College, ABC News/Washington Post, Marquette University Law School, YouGov, etc polls on 538's accumulative results.

Using 538 polling is questionable to prove anything. I might conduct a poll of registered American BF posters in this thread and send it in to 538 to add to Nate's list. Also, the continual use of Tweets to prove anything is useless unless, of course, you wish to cite MY Tweets.

I have received a total of seven emails from the Harris/Walz campaign so far today asking for money. My pension only goes so far...

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Are you going to have a go at the map? I have tried about 7 times and I keep changing.

Are you going to have a go at the map? I have tried about 7 times and I keep changing.
I'm going to stick with my previous guess made a few weeks ago

Harris to get Michigan, Pennsylvania and Nevada for 276

Might be wishful thinking at this stage, but who knows.

What is everyones plan for election day by the way?
I'll probably work from home and have various feeds running in the background

I'm going to stick with my previous guess made a few weeks ago

Harris to get Michigan, Pennsylvania and Nevada for 276

Might be wishful thinking at this stage, but who knows.

What is everyones plan for election day by the way?
I'll probably work from home and have various feeds running in the background
I am back to 273 (might try for 271, he will be so mad).

I will watch the MSNBC live stream, the guy (a bit like Antony Green) who does it is very knowledgeable but gets stressed easily and is quite funny to watch.

Now the ice is starting the melt. Must be the sound of the Red Wave coming. Dems in full panic mode, do they try and assassinate Trump a third time. Maybe they'll pull another hurricane out in another full Trump area.
Alright.

You have 24 hours to demonstrate Democrat involvement in the two assassination attempts to date, or you will receive an infraction for misinformation.

Alright.

You have 24 hours to demonstrate Democrat involvement in the two assassination attempts to date, or you will receive an infraction for misinformation.
Cat Tick GIF by Stephen Maurice Graham

I've had a go a few times, but I'll wait until I hear more about early voting patterns. First day Georgia numbers sounds historically good, but who knows with this screwed up election.

I wish I could have changed my US domicile to my brother's state of Arizona. I'll have to find out if my sister in law has volunteered to work at the polls like in 2022. Arizona Republican politics is so effed up. My brother registered as a Republican in the primary so he could vote against Kari Lake.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Alright.

This is a trap and I am not stupid. I am willing to take some of the fishing line bait you've thrown out. I can't post too much because I respect not having this site shut down.

Mod Edit: The Grey Zone
Overall, we rate The Grayzone Far-Left Biased and Questionable based on the promotion of propaganda, conspiracy theories, and consistent one-sided reporting.
This link is deemed misinformative.

Read this article of Routh the second attempted shooter and Ukraine. The links are envious. You can call it bs, but the facts are there. Routh had serious ties to Ukraine, he recruited for them.

Now this is where it gets fun

Routh pictured with Biden ally.

Don't dare tell me Biden has nothing to do with him https://www.theguardian.com/comment...nish-chef-jose-andres-gaza-benjamin-netanyahu

The same chef that is loved by Nancy Pelosi. Oh and upon further researching he has been hired by the White House for Joe. Woweee. This gets juicy. Lets talk about Joe Bidens son and Ukraine.

Mod Edit: this demonstrates a connection between a celebrity chef and one of the assassins. That celebrity chef is not in the Democrats.

I will even use NBC News, a left news media group which hate Trump.

Hunter Biden recieved millions from Ukraine. He also sat on the board of a gas energy company in Ukraine. Never declared this and was hid. Hunter Biden laptop you said was misinformation during the 2016 election and 2020, now proven the links with Hunter and Ukraine.
Mod edit: Hunter Biden's laptop conjecture is irrelevant to whether the Democrats tried to kill Donald Trump, and is a clear conspiracy theory.

Now how does a willing assasin have the movements of where Trump would be, over a 3 month period https://modernity.news/2024/09/24/f...-everywhere-trump-would-be-august-to-october/

Mod Edit: this is essentially a glorified blog that provides no evidence of any connections between the Democrats and the prospective assassins.

You can connect the dots. You have a Ukraine fighting recruiter, pictured in images with a Biden ally and white house staff, with a president who has family ties to Ukraine with his son. There is your Democrat connection. Connect all the dots.

Im not going to talk about the links between Routh and the first shooter Crooks. There is paypal transactions but lets not go there, maybe via PM but I'm not risking losing my account or this website sake

Last edited by a moderator:
I find it most amusing when folks who once vehemently defended demonstrably inaccurate polls—so long as the results favored them—suddenly question the validity of those same polls when confronted with information that, despite being self-evident and truthful, contradicts their desired narrative!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I find it most amusing when folks who once vehemently defended demonstrably inaccurate polls—so long as the results favored them—suddenly question the validity of those same polls when confronted with information that, despite being self-evident and truthful, contradicts their desired narrative!
WTF are you desperately trying to say?

This is a trap and I am not stupid. I am willing to take some of the fishing line bait you've thrown out. I can't post too much because I respect not having this site shut down.

Mod Edit: The Grey Zone

This link is deemed misinformative.

Read this article of Routh the second attempted shooter and Ukraine. The links are envious. You can call it bs, but the facts are there. Routh had serious ties to Ukraine, he recruited for them.

Now this is where it gets fun

Routh pictured with Biden ally.

Don't dare tell me Biden has nothing to do with him https://www.theguardian.com/comment...nish-chef-jose-andres-gaza-benjamin-netanyahu

The same chef that is loved by Nancy Pelosi. Oh and upon further researching he has been hired by the White House for Joe. Woweee. This gets juicy. Lets talk about Joe Bidens son and Ukraine.

Mod Edit: this demonstrates a connection between a celebrity chef and one of the assassins. That celebrity chef is not in the Democrats.

I will even use NBC News, a left news media group which hate Trump.

Hunter Biden recieved millions from Ukraine. He also sat on the board of a gas energy company in Ukraine. Never declared this and was hid. Hunter Biden laptop you said was misinformation during the 2016 election and 2020, now proven the links with Hunter and Ukraine.
Mod edit: Hunter Biden's laptop conjecture is irrelevant to whether the Democrats tried to kill Donald Trump, and is a clear conspiracy theory.

Now how does a willing assasin have the movements of where Trump would be, over a 3 month period https://modernity.news/2024/09/24/f...-everywhere-trump-would-be-august-to-october/

Mod Edit: this is essentially a glorified blog that provides no evidence of any connections between the Democrats and the prospective assassins.

You can connect the dots. You have a Ukraine fighting recruiter, pictured in images with a Biden ally and white house staff, with a president who has family ties to Ukraine with his son. There is your Democrat connection. Connect all the dots.

Im not going to talk about the links between Routh and the first shooter Crooks. There is paypal transactions but lets not go there, maybe via PM but I'm not risking losing my account or this website sake

OMFG all this bs 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dems don’t want Trump
assassinated. They know that he would then become a martyr to his cult. Dems want Trump to live long enough to be tried in court in front of a jury of his peers for his multiple crimes and ultimately paying a price, hopefully jail time.
Mike Flynn might like him dead though as he sure talks a lot about it.
Everything from Trump and his ilk is projection and is what he wants to do to his ‘enemies’ himself.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back