Game Day 2024 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

You guys are so worried about missing on the next Erasmus
Watching I See You GIF

Top 10 pick? You mean pick 10
Another 1st? You mean the last pick in the first round before the AFL added compo picks

Picks 6 and 13, no worries. GC overpaying has nothing to do with you paying a fair price for an elite player. Bolton is worth a top 5 pick, either get us a top 5 pick or trade us 2 picks that could get us one. I can’t see any club accepting 10 and 18 for a top 5 pick.
10 and 18 are equivalent to a tad better than pick 3 in points. Breathe deeply and look at it as if we are offering pick 3 and you will will be at peace with this new reality that we are exceeding your expectations of pick 5.

Nah just sick of getting bent over in trades. It's not on us to just roll over and help you fast track your rebuild. 10 and 18 is plenty.
Actually....

Richmond have the next 2 drafts to rebuild. In those same draft periods we seem to have a chance at 3 elite players, but can probably only accommodate 1.

I'm not seeing the incentive to trade weighing too heavily on us.

You guys are so worried about missing on the next Erasmus
By thet logic, you're equally worried about missing out on the next Erasmus rather than 7 picks later.

Fans like yourself might be the worst types. On one hand saying that 18 instead of 11 (on top of 10) is blasphemy, on the other saying that wanting to keep pick 11 is silly. Either you think the 7 pick difference btwn 11 and 18 is worth fighting tooth and nail for and walking away from a deal over...or you don't.

Actually....

Richmond have the next 2 drafts to rebuild. In those same draft periods we seem to have a chance at 3 elite players, but can probably only accommodate 1.

I'm not seeing the incentive to trade weighing too heavily on us.
Exactly. These guys are frothing at the mouth over our picks. If they wanted to keep Bolton supporters wouldn't keep biting in here and the Tigers would just tell Shai NO you're contracted.

Realistically, there is not a chance they keep Bolton if 10 and 18 are on the table. They didn't have a single rising star nomination this year, they didn't have a single player in the SQUAD of 40 22under22 players. They are desparate for young talent and Tassie is coming soon.

Multiple sources have said they weren't happy with his attitude this year and they are about to get even worse. He is not the player to keep during a rebuild and the Tigers know that. He's also about to have his second kid and wants to move home.

Getting 10 and 18 in potentially the best draft we've had in a long time could be key pieces in their next flag. Fans acting like they would be happy to take him back instead of 10 and 18 are dilusional

This Richmond bonehead has zero credibility, ignore the nuffie or mods just chuck out the banhammer.

Freo will do what it wants, not what delusional fans especially from other drooling denizens think they should be getting rort over.....

God this trade period is fast becoming unbearable

I really don't want to move from 11 anymore. Too many great draft options. Even dropping to 14 is yucky. We have nothing else to do this trade period by the looks. Should be as simple as waiting it out if they are strong enough.
Seeing a growing number of rankings have talls in and around the top 10 is making that pick look even better for us. Hopefully they're taken before and a great talent slides because of that (as long as it isn't a pure inside mid).

Gold Coast is really the one that needs to show some semblance of a spine. Your list manager should be shot if you don't get a deal for a 28 year old decent HBF and pick 6 is on the table. Its not like GC won't be able to sell 6 to the highest bidder - or just move up with North if it falls through.

No one's going to criticise you for not giving up more than 6 for Rioli.

Seeing a growing number of rankings have talls in and around the top 10 is making that pick look even better for us. Hopefully they're taken before and a great talent slides because of that (as long as it isn't a pure inside mid).
4 potential fantastic options in Berry, Travaglia, Lindsay and Reid look like being around the mark. HOLD THE LINE WALLSY!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m now OK for this not to happen. I hope Walls stops taking Richmond’s calls.

Would be hilarious if we traded 11 to Carlton for their F1 & F2 (which they were prepared to buy 13 off GC for) or whatever Melbourne were prepared to offer for it and then check with Sydney if they’d like 2 x F1 for Warner this year. If not, no harm done and we take 10 & 18 to the draft if Richmond don’t want them.

Having said all that, I expect Bolton to get to us.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I’m now OK for this not to happen. I hope Walls stops taking Richmond’s calls.

Would be hilarious if we traded 11 to Carlton for their F1 & F2 (which they were prepared to buy 13 off GC for) or whatever Melbourne were prepared to offer for it and then check with Sydney if they’d like 2 x F1 for Warner this year. If not, no harm done and we take 10 & 18 to the draft if Richmond don’t want them.

Having said all that, I expect Bolton to get to us.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Look, its 100% happening, it's just a question of who wants to be stronger and more stubborn.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

Back