Game Day 2024 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sure Col, whatever you say.

View attachment 2144158
Colin's got a point. Geelong will be trying to use pick 17 on Smith if the trade fails. Do we go all in on 2025 and pick him up with 14 for the other wing spot? We can trade him in 12-24 months if it doesn't work out, marketing department will love it, will have more impact than an 18 year old kid and we can cash out later if it backfires.

Better than rolling forward 14 to sit on the shelf when it could help us on the field for 12 months. Yes, I'm bored we have no trades left.

I have never seen so many opposition flogs in our trade thread telling us what to think :sick:

It's an interesting experience to go onto the Richmond board and see the other side of some of these posters who show up here.

THE GUN comes over as an obnoxious piece of work. Refers to Freo as loser club whilst ignoring the fact his club is a dumpster fire with Hardwick baling followed by most of their best talent.

It's amazing how 40 years of Richmond mediocrity was wiped away by winning a flag. When and if we are fortunate enough to win a flag I hope we don't become as obnoxious as some of them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

Back