State of Origin 2024 State Of Origin | Vic Country Team Thread

Which Town/City should host the Vic Country Team in Series XIX?

• Boolite (Wimmera)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pimpinio (Wimmera)

• Rich Avon (Wimmera)

• Nertherby (Wimmera)

• Glenorchy (Wimmera)

• Rupanyup (Wimmera)

• Deakin Reserve, Shepparton (Gouldburn)

• Cobram (Gouldburn)

• Katamatite ( Gouldburn)

• Hexham (Great South Coast)

• Melville Oval, Hamilton (Great South Coast)

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The last name doesn't ring a bell. He may have moved away from the area.
He was originally from my area then moved down Warrnambool way and then I think he has since moved on.

Where are you from originally?
Stawell played some footy in the Mininera League with the Pumas long before Great Western were apart of the league.

Based on the re-direction it's looking like Hall's Gap is going to be the winner at this stage (have to go with the majority Clarkey as much as I enjoy the little jab at our western neighbours). I'll allow any other additional votes for tonight then submit the venues tomorrow morning. Everyone has at least been tagged and given the opportunity to vote.

Based on the re-direction it's looking like Hall's Gap is going to be the winner at this stage (have to go with the majority Clarkey as much as I enjoy the little jab at our western neighbours). I'll allow any other additional votes for tonight then submit the venues tomorrow morning. Everyone has at least been tagged and given the opportunity to vote.
Sounds good, Halls Gap oval will need to be scoured for kangaroo shit before I’m stepping foot on it ;)

Great memories. Fences like this give me horrid flashbacks to when I broke my femur colliding with one 😅
Didn't break a bone but landed a shin on one once at Brim Oval, and ended up with a bruise that looked exactly like another knee.

Didn't break a bone but landed a shin on one once at Brim Oval, and ended up with a bruise that looked exactly like another knee.
Usually a good deck. At least, during my time it was. Brim, middle of ****ing nowhere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been to Halls Gap for a camp. Over a decade since then though.
Great, now I'm gonna have to go the extra 10 minute drive next week and take pictures of Terrill Park.

I've submitted the grounds, so now it's squad selection time:

At this stage I've got the following:

PLAYER LIST
000 - Jabba73
2 - Robertio
7 - Pie 4 Life
10 - tigland
11 - Pamcake1

13 - FootyGuy13
21 - ClarkeM
22 - Mobbs
22.1- Pickitt
23 - haydo
37 - GotTheGoodes
41 - Headless
41.5 - Supersuns
44 - royboy2

45 - ant555
46 - AnUltimateRessie
63 - cats2rise
69 - Tigerturbulance
225 - croweater 41
420 - TheGoatBaron
Frothies Mcveigh
Ocha905
SpecialBruce
Wosh (EMG but posting more than the below)

Need to hear from if they are to play:

4 -
A Swallow
18 - manangatang
34 - Elton Johns Wig
42 - brahj
TBC - Broken
TBC - BallaratBulldog
119 - Knifey Spoony

Last edited:
Back