State of Origin 2024 State Of Origin | Vic Country Team Thread

Which Town/City should host the Vic Country Team in Series XIX?

• Boolite (Wimmera)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pimpinio (Wimmera)

• Rich Avon (Wimmera)

• Nertherby (Wimmera)

• Glenorchy (Wimmera)

• Rupanyup (Wimmera)

• Deakin Reserve, Shepparton (Gouldburn)

• Cobram (Gouldburn)

• Katamatite ( Gouldburn)

• Hexham (Great South Coast)

• Melville Oval, Hamilton (Great South Coast)

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Please disregard my previous voting Pie 4 Life I will vote in the above poll instead. Like in WW I've changed my vote in order not to waste it, go with the village and to make grumpy pants have a reason to be happy for once. Servicetown it is.

Please disregard my previous voting Pie 4 Life I will vote in the above poll instead. Like in WW I've changed my vote in order not to waste it, go with the village and to make grumpy pants have a reason to be happy for once. Servicetown it is.
Don't give it to him.

Vote for what your heart says not what the bully says.

Don't give it to him.

Vote for what your heart says not what the bully says.
My preference is not going to win so why not.
One way to deal with bullies is to show them kindness and try and understand why they do what they do, rather than meeting them with the same aggression, which only makes things worse on the continunm.
I'd rather be part of a happy team and compromise, thereby saving the sledging for the opposition.

One way to deal with bullies is to show them kindness and try and understand why they do what they do, rather than meeting them with the same aggression, which only makes things worse on the continunm.
I'd rather be part of a happy team and compromise, thereby saving the sledging for the opposition.
You're team Clarkey or Team good.

It's a constant battler I have forever been fighting.
Harrow will be the best location. Even saw a deer out there the other week.
Have they finished all the works out there yet?

that's good for this team, but for all the other state teams we smash em

Attention! Need to sort this out today, so if you have a second preference out of Halls Gap and Serviceton let me know. If it's tied by the end of today I'll random.org it.

Headless
cats_09
Wosh
Pamcake1
TheGoatBaron

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mortlake :)

Second option, Woorndoo :)
Another oval I got carded at Worndoo.

I only ever got two cards and they have both been brought up.

And if you are doing the math yeah I was a bit of a club whore not for money I would usually get aid to stay away.

Another oval I got carded at Worndoo.

I only ever got two cards and they have both been brought up.

And if you are doing the math yeah I was a bit of a club whore not for money I would usually get aid to stay away.
Was it Tom Carmichael? I bet it was...

Back