Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Will we land a big fish?

• Yes

Votes: 36 17.8%
  • No

Votes: 166 82.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I mean, 7 years is too much, that’d take him to 33
The cost of doing business.

You're not going to entice anyone with a sensible, club-friendly deal

Morris hasn't broken any crows news that I'm aware of for some time. Seemed to lose his sources once JJ and Eddie left. His constant camp stories weren't received well and I'd doubt very much he has any Intel at the crows
Anything he floats on the Oliver situation will be from the Oliver camp not from us .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Man Berry is hot or cold - plays like a possessed demon one week then like my 12 year old niece the next, probably a good move if he wants to go home not a crucial cog to our malfunctioning machine.

I love the romance of Keane - Irish boy done good blah blah blah but if he’s keen to go move him on.

We obviously need to draft a young ruckman at the tail end to actually develop him.
Not sure Berry has played like a possessed demon for a couple of seasons now. Even then it was tackling and not much else.

Morris hasn't broken any crows news that I'm aware of for some time. Seemed to lose his sources once JJ and Eddie left. His constant camp stories weren't received well and I'd doubt very much he has any Intel at the crows
Wasn’t that Sam McClure?

"... we are also actively looking to bolster our playing squad. Although I warn against believing everything you hear and read. I struggle to think of an off-contract rival player or free agent to whom we have not yet been linked!"

Yea, that doesn't give you too much hope they've managed to convince anyone to come over.

"... we are also actively looking to bolster our playing squad. Although I warn against believing everything you hear and read. I struggle to think of an off-contract rival player or free agent to whom we have not yet been linked!"

Yea, that doesn't give you too much hope they've managed to convince anyone to come over.
Yeah, it is true though.

Not a rumour, but surprised that we're not in the mix for Jye Caldwell.

Hasn't re-signed and clearly isn't getting the offer he wants from Essendon? Might be swayed by a good offer ...

Maybe because Tim you’ve come out multiple times and said you’re going to be active and until we turned to shit our first was on the table

Not a rumour, but surprised that we're not in the mix for Jye Caldwell.

Hasn't re-signed and clearly isn't getting the offer he wants from Essendon? Might be swayed by a good offer ...
Playing exceptional footy of late, they will get it done. Ben Hobbs is apparently on the outer .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back