Game Day 2024 Round 8 Discussion ....It's Carnage I Tell Ya !

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s not right. Looked dazed & confused at times in 2nd half & then got an errant boot to the head to finish him off for the game.
Got a knock on the head in the first. Surprised he didn’t have a scat test. I think I’m done with him. Not a super premo by any stretch.

Massimo was on the bench for 22 minutes there wtf
Happened against Collingwood too, must be a confidence killer for a young player knowing the coach has no faith in you in close games.

1995 with Clohesy, Graham and Flanders to go
Blaming Spider-Man GIF

20C/1820 with clohesy & Flanders to come
If I can eek out a 2k+ score I'll be ecstatic after such a disastrous round

If it wasn't for the captain Green travesty, it would have been a rather respectable round so at least my team is in reasonable shape going forward

Well at least Meek slowed down in the second half to make me not feel so bad for trading him to Sweet.

A big game coming up with the Q Clash, Touk, Flanders, Clohesy, Graham and my new POD Rayner who was supposed to be Fyfe.

If he can score a ton that will be a bonus, he's projected to score 84 which I would take, at the least he should outscore Fyfe's 17.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Flanders on the wing. Great.

Late late change. Starcevic did his calf in the warm up. Morris in.

That’d be pretty shit. Wouldn’t have had time to notify the family to be there. Good they didn’t make him the sub tho. Kudos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back