Game Day 2024 Round 15 Discussion - Taggers Assemble

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1718850989698.png
It's a Melbourne Cup Field for next week's Round 16 MND Challenge .....23 participants, all in the final stages of their preparations
Don't forget to post your round 16 score NEXT WEEK in the MND thread ......again a big thankyou to stevebbb for organising

Maybe Tomorrow Scoops retracts the lol reaction herewith.
You were being serious.
Wonder why, reckon Thursday night not such a bad slot (other than for folks with their own footy training)

Rogers back would be handy. Can still get the arse / be the sub even if they have named him on field, though, yeah?
He won't be omitted if he's named on-field.

Sub could be a risk I guess.

It's been done I believe, maybe adhoc
Yeah, think I put up a thread one year,.and stevebbb the one year as well.
Always interesting.
Bit of luck in it etc., but better planning tends to.show itself across the block.

thank you, that wasn't so hard was it.
I got him in this week but, through your decisive analysis, I may have to re consider my decision.
I had a quick look the other day, but it sounded like he had had the B-Team bib on at times and is right on the fringes these days.
Supporters also have their whipping boys, but a fair few would have him dropped / sub at best
Don't think you could.go him with any confidence,.would look at someone like a Kozzie Pickett in preference in that range if that's your budget.
Pickett has DPP, potentially a little more midfield time in the offing, better JS etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In relation to taggers, I think Cincotta goes to Stewart. Another low score for Stewart incoming most likely.

Tough round ahead I feel! 18 named. Couple could be sub though. May trade another player or two in.

Potential 💩 scores coming from many faux premos.

Sweet in. Soldo omitted.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by MOODMAN

This Kynan Kent better not be starting as the sub…

So many punters jumping on board we may break him before the game even starts

This Kynan Kent better not be starting as the sub…

So many punters jumping on board we may break him before the game even starts
Won’t be the sub.

Surely one of Tmac and Turner is the sub.

Why would Goodwin feel like he needs to start with 4 key forwards against North's backline?

That's cray-cray.
Tholstrup or Turner.

Tmac plays back.

Def won’t be Brown. Coaching group refuse to make a debutant starting sub. And rightly so. Should be a rule IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back