Trades 2024 Round 14 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Just seen that McMullin will still be pretty cheap. I need WARM BODIES for rounds 14 and 15
I’m jumping on.

Probably for HGarcia if he still can’t get a game.

50 from 24% TOG and 65 from 40% TOG.

I'm thinking that new Essendon fella with the def/mid dpp. Clarry out and keep Salem for cover.
There is no Essendon player under 200k with DPP that is playing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Miller, Green, Rowell, Clarry, Steele
DON’T TRADE PREMOS.
You’ve been warned.
Oliver is not a premo this year. Have been saying that all year. People grabbed him anyway. Cut your losses.

The only chance is Melb abandoning the new game plan and going back to the old contested game and kick long to a contest style that saw them bundled out in consecutive finals series without a win.

Personally, I’d prefer that to the shit we’re currently dishing up, but Goody.

He's not playing yet, or maybe ever. I want the swing.
Grab Kynan Brown. At least he’s a chance of playing later in the year. Highly rated internally. Or Gray.

He should play soon. I think that's what people are going on.
Who Saad El-Hawli?

I’d be more confident of Campbell Gray playing TBH.

Grab Kynan Brown. At least he’s a chance of playing later in the year. Highly rated internally. Or Gray.

Who Saad El-Hawli?

I’d be more confident of Campbell Gray playing TBH.
Def mid is preferable.

Surely Richmond's injury list can only get better, or is he a likely type? I don't know much about hum.

Def mid is preferable.

Surely Richmond's injury list can only get better, or is he a likely type? I don't know much about hum.
All reports are that he’s close.

Don’t think I can keep watching Stewart Oliver green etc in my team, don’t really have the trades to get rid of them but one has to go I think

From those 3 I would go Stewart. I think Clarry & Green both will come good at some stage but Stewart isn't a gull anymore.

From those 3 I would go Stewart. I think Clarry & Green both will come good at some stage but Stewart isn't a gull anymore.
Depends – do you see a bigger gap between Stewart and the top six defenders, or Oliver and the top eight mids?

Not really counting Green in this as he's already had his bye, so he'll stick around.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades 2024 Round 14 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back