Trades 2024 Round 13 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

In - Uncle Jiska, Here2tellyouwhy, VeinGlorious

Season 9 Yes GIF by Friends
Barely a brain cell between the three of those clowns but man are they sexy!

Last edited:
Who to trade first out of Dempsey and r Garcia? Cats have swans at scg and dogs have lions at marvel, Garcia a slightly lower breakeven
I punted Rarcia, as Libba and RedEd are back this week.

I don’t have Dempsey so I cannot help you there mate.

Who to trade OUT is going to do my head in this week, not who to trade IN...

My 3 trade in targets will cost me $1,231,900

Minus my bank of $279,900 I'm left with $952,000 to make from 3 of my spuds

On the chopping block:
Clohesy - prefer to hold for the DEF/MID link, but he's made money and not scoring very well
ZReid - dead, plus want to open up the DEF/FWD link
Oliver - he's going next week anyway, do I trade now, or see if he can fluke a decent score against an undermanned Pies?
Harcia - dead
Sweet - dead
HReid - suspension, plus the attention he's going to cop every week when he returns, unsure whether he will be a F6 keeper
DWilson - he's maxed out
Dilson gone - Will most likely ton now, made us lots of $

Harcia gone - will get bulk games now

Rarcia gone - made me dribble with rage when he shat out a 54, but he’d made us $178k so his job is done

Keep Oliver - M9 loop at worst

Clothesline - see Dilson

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any advice? Any trades will most likely involve Sweet to W Dawson (pending team announcements). Then I am stuck between Darcy to Fisher (don't love the idea of bringing Fisher back, but has the role) or my initial plan to go Brown to Whitfield. Forward line likely needs more attention, but keen to hear any other great ideas.

Next week potentially moving on Salem before his bye.

1717482731665.png

Mckercher is currently my d6, looks out he'll be out again this week with an indefinite return.

I have enough cover for this bye, so if he's out again next week I might move him on to Clark.

Any advice? Any trades will most likely involve Sweet to W Dawson (pending team announcements). Then I am stuck between Darcy to Fisher (don't love the idea of bringing Fisher back, but has the role) or my initial plan to go Brown to Whitfield. Forward line likely needs more attention, but keen to hear any other great ideas.

Next week potentially moving on Salem before his bye.

View attachment 2010475
Sweet down to WDawson via Coen

Rarcia up to Gulden via Harcia

Should leave you with roughly $60k
(don’t quote me on that figure)

You could then potentially go Darcy Wilson to a Charlie Curnow type

Haven’t posted my team on here yet… maybe someone can give me other ideas.
Just the two trades this week, (Sweet/Clohsey to Warner/Rookie) and I’ll have 13 trades and one boost in the bank. Was thinking of going Sexton to Fisher, but he can sit there for now unless Sexton roles changes when others return or grab a D7 rookie as the cupboards bare there.

Next week thinking Dunkley for my last midfield spot.

F6, I’ll just rotate Freijah, Harrison, Dawson and Reville for now.
Wait for Rankine to return after byes for him to take the F6 position.

IMG_2455.jpeg

Currently looking at going Clohesy > W Dawson and then Darcy > Fisher and Harley > Zorko

I'm not all that thrilled about forking out almost 500k for a crab like Fisher and over 600k for a flog like Zorko but they look like the best upgrade options for forwards that have already had their bye.

It's probably time to move on Wilson too but he is still playing unlike Darcy and Harley who will both be out for the next 3 weeks.

Cheers - and you'd use Oliver as M9??
Ah yes, I missed Serong on the bench. Didn’t realise your mids were done.

Oliver would make a fine M9 loop, but you probably need another defender and forward before that.

If you went Sweet to WDawson you could go Brown to any defender under $580k.

Problem is you’d be looking at bringing in someone like Ridley or McGovern who are yet to have a bye and are prone to injury, or, Whitfield who has been a headache to own this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades 2024 Round 13 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back