Position 2024 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

With Frampton playing 2nd ruck / key forward atm, I'm scared Kreuger will be straight out for Checkers after their bye.

Or Frampton goes back to play key position with Moore. Howe plays 3rd tall. Dean is dropped.

Mihocek and Freddy play key forwards with Hoskin Elliot the 3rd.

With Frampton playing 2nd ruck / key forward atm, I'm scared Kreuger will be straight out for Checkers after their bye.
Frampton's stats are Harrison Petty-esque as a forward. Collingwood needs a key tall who can actually hit the scoreboard – IF Kreuger can stay fit, he's a much better option than Frampton.

Lol idiot.
Awesome idiot but idiot none the less.
Michael Richards Ok GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So with Petracca out for the season who replaces him?
Scythe94 Jiska

I noticed Koltyn Thilthorpe is doing well the last few weeks and seems to be playing midfield and kicking a few goals.
Any chance he gets another go he only played the one game?

1718259864865.png

Scythe94 Jiska

I noticed Koltyn Thilthorpe is doing well the last few weeks and seems to be playing midfield and kicking a few goals.

View attachment 2018572
Should absolutely be Tholstrup; Ollie Sestan (123k fwd) also a chance.

Knowing Goodwin though, he'll probably just play Oliver/Viney/Sparrow at every centre bounce.

But yeah, in all seriousness, I'd expect both of those guys to get a crack.

Scythe94 Jiska

View attachment 2018572
Tom Sparrow potentially
Kozzie possibly increased mid time

Arie has a beautiful long left leg and I actually expect him to go 80 plus tomorrow night.
I just don’t think he hangs around long term.

What’s the deal with ROB being dropped and Strachan main Ruck WaynesWorld19 or any other Adel fan? Nicks moving on? Likely to stick around?

I’ve had Sweet R2, Moyle R2, may as well go Strachan R2 🤣

What’s the deal with ROB being dropped and Strachan main Ruck WaynesWorld19 or any other Adel fan? Nicks moving on? Likely to stick around?

I’ve had Sweet R2, Moyle R2, may as well go Strachan R2 🤣
It's a strong message being sent to ROB .....I'd imagine ROB will be back into the side after next weeks bye

Definitely don't go early on Strachan

Remove this Banner Ad

Position 2024 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Back