Centreline:Ollie HollandsPatrick CrippsBlake Acres
Half-forwards:Zac WilliamsCharlie CurnowAlex Cincotta
Forwards:Elijah HollandsHarry McKayMatthew Owies
Followers:Tom De KoningSam WalshMatthew Kennedy
Interchange from:Jordan BoydJack CarrollCorey Durdin
Lachie FogartyGeorge Hewett
Emergencies:Jaxon BinnsCaleb MarchbankJesse Motlop

Hey Baggers
I have 4 tickets available to the game on Sunday. I bought tickets (all in Bay M50) in case I wasn't able to get Medallion Club tickets but they have come through today.

The seats are:
M50 JJ 3
M50 HH 7
M50 MM 20
M50 MM 7

The first 2 mentioned are one row behind the other and 4 seats away.

The other 2 are in row MM but 13 seats apart. I would say you could ask others to shuffle over (possibly).

Face Value for each ticket is $85. Happy to sell for $85 each.

445378666_1243466946821265_5305753516342083742_n.png

Last edited:
Hey Baggers
I have 4 tickets available to the game on Sunday. I bought tickets (all in Bay M50) in case I wasn't able to get Medallion Club tickets but they have come through today.

The seats are:
M50 JJ 3
M50 HH 7
M50 MM 20
M50 MM 7

The other 2 are in row MM but 13 seats apart. I would say you could ask others to shuffle over (possibly).

Face Value for each ticket is $85. Happy to sell for $85 each or $360 for all 4.

View attachment 2010702
MrsEddieBetts

Hey Baggers

The seats are:
M50 JJ 3
M50 HH 7
M50 MM 20
M50 MM 7

Face Value for each ticket is $85. Happy to sell for $85 each or $360 for all 4.

View attachment 2010702
Id love to take two off your hands. I went to 99 prelim as a youngster, keen to see it again

No arguments but he’s squarely in the category needing to show it before coming back in.

He just needs match fitness, about time we started bringing players back through the magoos.

It’s like Antarctica down in the twos forward line, when he comes back with some miles in his legs in a match environment he’ll get to where he was in the second half of last season very quickly with the volumes of Inside 50’s we generate at the feet of elite talls.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wonderful opportunity to get up into 2nd place. Last weeks away win has given me a lot of confidence the boys will be fully switched on and raring to go.

Yeah something Luke Hodge said was when the Hawks were aiming for top 4, winning away was one thing they really put a lot of focus on. Need to win those to be any chance.

So far, we've won 3/4...

Hey Baggers

The seats are:
M50 JJ 3
M50 HH 7
M50 MM 20
M50 MM 7

View attachment 2010702

$85 ea or $360 for 4 🤔

Shouldn’t that be $340 for all 4 (face value)

Shame the seats aren’t together.

1993 Grannie scarred me, even though Sticks kicked 7.4 we were 30 points down at qtr time and lost badly. Very bad day. Made up for it in 1995. Detest Essendon.
* should never have even been in the GF that year.

Adelaide was up by 40 something points at HT in the preliminary and then absolutely choked.

Stupid Crows ruining it for everybody.

Fantasia seems to me to be Voss's project ... as in broken but aims to restore him to the AFL star he was meant to be.
I guess good teams can carry a Player ... or even maybe 2 at a stretch ... only if the project hasn't delivered by the end of the H&A season, should it last that long..? I hope it ends and doesn't risk it in the finals, cause that's when it gets really serious where every position is crucial.

I really hope Fanta does come good ... and ends up a success story like Carlton :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back