Game Day 2024 Preliminary Final vs Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the smaller SCG works in our favour wrt our pressure game, both our press and the manic attack on the man that we saw last week. It’s probably the one ground in the league where our style would be sustainable.

Certainly not discounting the Swans but I think we’re in with a bigger chance than people are giving us atm.
I'm surprised people think Sydney are a shoe in, when they've only played 1 game in a month, and were destroyed by Port by 112 points only last month. I think the battle hardened Port will take advantage of Sydney's rested team, and pile on goals early. It's gonna be more of a question if Sydney can get back into the game, that's what I think will happen, I can't see Sydney winning being so rested against a team who just went to war, last week.

Crazy to think that in just a few hours I'm either going to be jubilant or devastated. Tonight's result is either going to make or break me, and there's a real fear of the unknown right now as I sit here on this side of the fence awaiting our fate.
Win will be absolutely manic incredible
Lose will be meh back to work monday
Tuesday will be go to church and pray for Ken's sacking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aaand ... here he is!

That's up there with genius Kenny saying before last year's semi-final that GWS would remember that the last time they played us at Adelaide oval "they got beat".

1726816349975.png

I saw Koch on his business channel the other day. He was talking finals footy with his guests. He just couldn’t help himself. Referred to Port as a small battling club from Alberton up against a big club like Sydney.

He’ll never learn.
"small battling club from Alberton" o_O

It's as if the buffoon has never seen the club's financials.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Preliminary Final vs Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Back