MRP / Trib. 2024 - MRO Chook Lotto - Carlton Tribunal News & Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

IMG_0511.jpeg

GSFxviWaUAQcVGv

Un****enbelievable, one went with momentum and the other created momentum in a sling action

It’s time for the club to call this buffoon out publicly, surely they’ve already done it privately

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
And Dangerflog got off for a WAY worse tackle on Walsh. Need to show that vision as well.

Off to the Tribunal to make a mockery of the whole process.
Owies was awarded a free kick for holding the ball, the Ain’t wasn’t injured and the little flog buried us with that snap goal.
Maybe Cripps should be reported too for blowing up Stocker who limped off injured 🥴

The inconsistency is the Jones incident, not the Owies one. I think MC has been fairly consistent with banning players that went through the same motion as Owies. Luckily for us, most of them have been thrown out at the tribunal. The Jones decision is bewildering to say the least…

Un****ebnelievable, one went with momentum and the other created momentum in a sling action

It’s time for the club to call this buffoon out publicly, surely they’ve already done it privately

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
How can a run down tackle be called a careless act.

Looks like Higgins has tripped over his own feet and collapsed like a bag of shit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The inconsistency is the Jones incident, not the Owies one. I think MC has been fairly consistent with banning Carlton players that went through the same motion as Owies. Luckily for us, most of them have been thrown out at the tribunal. The Jones decision is bewildering to say the least…

Owies 1 game ban follows precedent.

But Liam Jones getting off is a huge WTF.

Michael Christian is the most anti Carlton biased campaigner ever.

Remove this Banner Ad

MRP / Trib. 2024 - MRO Chook Lotto - Carlton Tribunal News & Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Back