Mega Thread 2024 Media & Miscellaneous Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back when the kids were younger they’d get bored of the Lego and wonder off eventually, meanwhile Dad here found himself sitting there on his own for probably a lot longer than’s probably healthy ha ha, Lego never gets old!

I wish I was fibbing about that boat… if we lose to GC I should get it all finished by early next week 😁

View attachment 2023652
Noice mate - but lifejackets must be just out of shot roight roight roight?

Or is it a three person vessel where two winners get the red fuel floaties and the loser has to use the red dustpan to tread water after a capsize? 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

I'm sure we're all sick of this game by now but I liked this article as a neutral take -

This part in particular -
"The Dogs cruised to a 67-point win on the back of an inspired second half, kicking 14 goals to seven, as the game opened up, but you know how you always hear commentators saying you’d rather lose by a big amount trying to win that shut up shop and accept loss as an inevitability? That rung true in this game, as Freo dropped their guard in an effort to stay in the game, and it didn’t quite work out."

It's interesting to compare the potential reaction to the loss had we shut the game down when 4 goals down to the one we received by keeping it open and ending up getting pantsed as we did.
I wasn't particularly harsh on the forwards in my initial take on the game - but upon reflection far out we had a lot of misses that sucked the absolute life out of our game

It’s one of the few things I liked about it. We kept taking it on. Treacy & Amiss kick straight & we were well in it.

Noice mate - but lifejackets must be just out of shot roight roight roight?

Or is it a three person vessel where two winners get the red fuel floaties and the loser has to use the red dustpan to tread water after a capsize? 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Ha, yeah there’s a bit going on eh? Leaking fuel tank was the trigger to rip into it, the loss last weekend propelled me at the project. No going back now. See there are some silver lining’s to a loss 😁👍🏻

Has this been posted elsewhere?
No much to say really.

West Coast had a state team to achieve most of them. the other one was a jag and well done.

Sonds like they are going to try and cut down the short breaks and have stayovers sometimes. It is a start but not enough. At some point we need to be given an extra game/s at home similar to Adelaide.

West Coast had a state team to achieve most of them. the other one was a jag and well done.

Sonds like they are going to try and cut down the short breaks and have stayovers sometimes. It is a start but not enough. At some point we need to be given an extra game/s at home similar to Adelaide.
Hawthorn are about to lose a lot of money from the Tassie team coming in.
I reckon 2 of the busted ass Melbourne teams will play a home game in WA for some coin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Strange article. Player where to worried about bulking up stats? Nobody was very impressive on the stat sheet in the end.
This is taken out of context - listen to his press conference and it leads on from people looking at Peel stats and saying players like Erasmus must get a call up soon based on their stats. He then makes a flippant comment about players that are worried about their stats are not focusing on their role.

A journo heard a sound bite they could use and ran with it.

Last edited:
Front bar was good 2nite
John Kennedy Jnr was great.
Nothing against Molloy, but Cilauro & Mooney are much better

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app
They never really miss a beat when Molloy's away. Mooney really is loose. Must be a producer's nightmare but great for viewers.

Dunno which Kane is worse, Cornes or Laura. I think Cornes is deliberately stupid. The other one doesn't even have to try. But she's way more dangerous.

On Pixel 7 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Cornes is not stupid. He knows what will fire people up and get clicks. He’s not there to be an expert. The media will love someone like him until the football public decides to ignore him on mass, which won’t happen nearly enough.

Does his job of getting attention and/or eyes on the various TV shows he’s involved in very very well IMO. Clicks and conversations start when Cornes gets involved.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back