Mega Thread 2024 Media & Miscellaneous Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Which podcasts do you rate? I only listen to Duff and Purple Reign on Spotify, are there other SEN WA shows that discuss us at length?
Can't stand Purple Reign anymore myself, but enjoy the Restump.
Agree on Duff
Mark Stone on 6pr (Stone Cold Stats)
People mightn't like it but I really enjoy Mark Readings on Backchat. Schofield can rub me the wrong way but Readings is far better than when I've heard him in the past. Not a great deal of analysis but its WA centric.
First Crack as long as Montagna is on and we didn't play tripe.
Schmook often gives us a pump if he's on AFL daily.
Hard Ball Gets (I skip the first ~7 minutes of every episode where Ellis tries to convince the audience he some vibing, chill dude) - this is also one of the best places to get sneaky rumours since Daniels is one of the best sources.
Daniel Hoyne on SEN wednesdays - Take it with a grain of salt perhaps as I think the numbers alone can be misleading, but he's the champion data dude.

From there, pick and choose from the various youtube clicks of various TV shows (stuff on 9) and radio segments (mostly SEN). The key is to figure out who might say something interesting and avoid the rest. This will be to taste.

Don't hate me but I actually enjoy some of the Eddie and Bartel podcast stuff. Heavily Vic focused as you'd expect but Eddie also knows a lot more than most about some bigger issues. Don't listen to this expecting to hear them pump up Freo though, this is general footy stuff.

Anything in this?

Hopefully but I guess we will see since it says there will be a press conference tomorrow morning. If there is a presser then there might be. If not then there probably isn't.

Anything in this?
Season 8 Wow GIF by The Office

People mightn't like it but I really enjoy Mark Readings on Backchat. Schofield can rub me the wrong way but Readings is far better than when I've heard him in the past. Not a great deal of analysis but its WA centric.

Schofield is a funny one. For an ex-premiership player that works in the media - he mostly comes across as your typical footy nuffie, reactive takes that change depending on what happened in the last round.

He does have great chemistry with Readings though, really lets Readings shine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would make sense because I have no idea how they kept trading in 800k+ players every year for like 6 years.
That would be everywhere by now, clearly a hoax unfortunately because that might have put a bigger smile on my face than watching Logan McDonald kick for goal.

That would take 30 years to live down if they did it again

Remove this Banner Ad

Back