Votes: 163 67.4%
  • Charlie Curnow

Votes: 13 5.4%
  • Shai Bolton

Votes: 9 3.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

They don't show everything

It's has been mentioned by bobby personally that they asked the WA clubs and they weren't interested
Honestly think he would've had his turned to a Vic club if he was traded to us anyway.

Probably have ended up at the Saints with Brad and Liam by now.

Interesting that the mid week tackle thing said he is in between managers right now but vlahos says he spoke to McDougall

Who flipping knows what's going, Noone in the media apparently

Probably. Not much different to them throwing numbers out about Darcy and Jackson's contracts.

Point remains that we have those two signed and still have enough cap space for all the other guys we're chasing.

Can't wait for the day salaries become public.
my salary is public...
You can check the Old Goats Award.

Don't mind at all, ready to play, tough. Haven't seen enough of his goal kicking attributes (lots of competition at the Dogs) but on the plus side he does go through the midfield kind of like Switkowski.

I really like him. I think he is more a midfielder but playing forward as he can’t get a spot in midfield, but I like what I see, he has kicked some nice goals.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Collard would have been such a great fit for our list, still want him too
I could apply the same logic to Collard as I am to our draftees.

Don't get me wrong he looks talented but in the games he's played this year he's shown he's a long way off being at the level required for now. How long will it take and can we afford to wait? Will Pearce/Ryan etc. be washed up and/or retired by then?

I remember a game last year or earlier this season where even Beveridge made a joke after about Garcia sitting next to him on the bench he was that bad.

I really don't think he fills a need for us.

If it's Chad Warner and no Liam Baker, or Liam Baker then definitely prefer the first and don't mind if it's the second.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If it's Chad Warner and no Liam Baker, or Liam Baker then definitely prefer the first and don't mind if it's the second.
West coast knows they cant afford Reid and Warner at same time and going for Baker?

On SM-A205YN using BigFooty.com mobile app

Paying Warner millions will mean upsetting the apple cart much like the Luke Jackson fiasco where we lost a handful of players and picks.
We need to be careful not to shoot ourselves in the foot for 1 player.

Did anyone hear on the Scotty & Goss show where the question was raised about Brayshaws form and his brother Hamish was adamant that if Brayshaw was sent back to peel ever it's possible he would look elsewhere lol

Did anyone hear on the Scotty & Goss show where the question was raised about Brayshaws form and his brother Hamish was adamant that if Brayshaw was sent back to peel ever it's possible he would look elsewhere lol
Irrelevant, he's not gonna get sent to Peel unless it's because of a long term injury.

He is right up there to be the next captain or vice captain, just listen to Caleb's latest interview on his leadership after a bad loss.

Back