2024 Ladder Predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

Blues need a win this week and next to secure top 2 imo. The rest of the teams they'll face are dying in the arse a bit and probably look at putting players in for early surgeries etc. Port in reasonable form as are North, albeit their good form isn't great. Both capable of an upset if the Blues go in thinking they'll just roll over.

Blues need a win this week and next to secure top 2 imo. The rest of the teams they'll face are dying in the arse a bit and probably look at putting players in for early surgeries etc. Port in reasonable form as are North, albeit their good form isn't great. Both capable of an upset if the Blues go in thinking they'll just roll over.
I actually think those games are straight forward wins and that Carlton will romp in top 2.

Yes there's been a 2 week slip but it will be rectified.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Since 2006, 3 non Vic teams have won the gf, each 6 years apart. Eagles in 2006, Swans in 2012 and Eagles in 2018. It's been 6 years since 2018 so another non Vic is due.
I only want swans to win for this reason

06 Eagles
12 Swans
18 Eagles
24 Swans

We have a lot of rebuilding to do by 2030

Sent from my SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Geelong will likely make top four but this gets back to the whole 'Beveridge Bulldogs' premise, their team should be in our position and slotted firmly inside the top four.
They reached a grand final only three years ago. They have the best player in the competition and arguably the best midfield. Two of the best key forwards and a top shelf ruckman.

Why they consistently drift in and around 5th-13th spot is bizarre.

Don’t take it personally. I said last week that Dogs are just one of those teams that purely exist to ruin other teams runs and get nowhere themselves.

You just got “Dogged”

Come to think of it, did you gets “Saintsed” too earlier in the year?

West Coast are going that well that the fans have decided to come up with pointless scenarios to pass time during the season
Or going that badly we have to..and to live vicariously through other sides success. I'm hoping it's GWS or Brisbane though not Sydney.

With the season at this point in time it's even more a puzzle. 1 game separating 1st from 11th is just mad & says more about just how close things are

Well I look at it from this standpoint, we are currently in a rebuild and the fact we are still residing in 4th spot makes me feel lucky.

I'd be very depressed if they were rebuilding and sitting 17th or 18th with little promising prospects on the horizon ;)

Rebuild with Hawkins, Stewart, J Cameron and Chris Scott who is still coaching? Riiight

Your youth looked like ass against the dogs.

Btw our promising prospects are coming from the draft mate. That’s the point of rebuilding.

Well I look at it from this standpoint, we are currently in a rebuild and the fact we are still residing in 4th spot makes me feel lucky.

I'd be very depressed if they were rebuilding and sitting 17th or 18th with little promising prospects on the horizon ;)
It's a grim future for both of our clubs. We won last year and you guys 2 years ago

Remove this Banner Ad

2024 Ladder Predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back