Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I think we all agree we just win more and make finals so Breust gets to 300 and we end the season on a serious high.
If we are making finals and Bruest is playing in them, then surely he is fit to go another year.

So 300 will come by naturally. No need to engineer it.

I doubt we are gifting games to Bruest during last 3-4 games if finals are still in play. If finals is not in play, then Brooost won't get to 300 anyway and that means we are pumping games into other players.

No point discussing Bruest and 300 given this context.

If we are making finals and Bruest is playing in them, then surely he is fit to go another year.

So 300 will come by naturally. No need to engineer it.

I doubt we are gifting games to Bruest during last 3-4 games if finals are still in play. If finals is not in play, then Brooost won't get to 300 anyway and that means we are pumping games into other players.

No point discussing Bruest and 300 given this context.
Can’t see why Breust won’t be at least the sub for the remainder of our games. Plays the role perfectly and it doesn’t really suit anyone else.

I don't like the idea of playing bruest sub all year, need to play some full games, if he can't play a full game he shouldn't be picked. it will bite us if we get an early injury.

Now on gifting games i've been having nightmares of a repeat of Noah Anderson. Need to get Harry Morrison 5 more games. He doesn't seem to have athletic freak genes but neither did luke mccabe.

I don't like the idea of playing bruest sub all year, need to play some full games, if he can't play a full game he shouldn't be picked. it will bite us if we get an early injury.

Now on gifting games i've been having nightmares of a repeat of Noah Anderson. Need to get Harry Morrison 5 more games. He doesn't seem to have athletic freak genes but neither did luke mccabe.
Sam has already said Breust could play a full game if needed a month back.

Gifting games on the off chance a player may have a talented kid that could be draft eligible in 20+ years is laughable. Who knows what the league would be like by then, or whether the rule would still be in place.

It’s been legitimately proposed so many times here it’s scary. A few even suggesting recruiting TOB again last year to get him to 100 games :drunk:.

It’s been legitimately proposed so many times here it’s scary. A few even suggesting recruiting TOB again last year to get him to 100 games :drunk:.

I don't mind the idea of players getting "helped" to reach significant milestones in their career, like 100 games or 300 games, etc.

But doing it because they may have a kid one-day is ridiculous.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This isn’t even remotely close to reality. McCabe will take years to develop.
Funny thats exactly what many here said about Calsher Dear. In fact many here wondered if Calsher would make it at all. Thrown into the deep end due to circumstance he's proved himself to be a revelation and his partnership with Chol is one of the most exciting forward combinations in the league at the minute, so lets just wait and see how McCabe goes especially seeing he's been injured. Lets not rule anything in or out

Did you know his cousin played rugby!?
Please dont repeat this - even in jest. In the hands of a BT or Kellie O'Dwyer what started as an innocent light hearted comedy post may turn into months, maybe years of tortuous laboured ear bashing repetition a la Scott Pendlebury's basketballing nous. So for the love of God please stop

Lots quick to retire Breust. Was only recently people saying he could play for years to come. How serious is this injury?
Can't play a full game currently. Groins are shot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back