2024 Grand Final Predictions?

Remove this Banner Ad

In 2022 when discussing resigning Hinkley, Cornes said: If you don't sign Hinkley who are you gonna get? Kingsley (lol)?
Surely the actual answer was Josh Carr. ;)

Idk why some have port in the top 4. They're trash. and that's not me being biased. Who tf is kicking their goals? Dixon is cooked.
For most of the year it seemed like the 2 best teams in the comp were Collingwood and Port they definetely shit the bed come finals. Their defence should improve and JHF will be one of the best players in the league once he improves his strength and fitness, but they are definetely 1-2 important injuries away from being out of the 8 entirely.

TBH, I'm liking the Lions to win it this year. I kinda thought we'd beat Brizzy in the big one about half way through that Easter Thursday contest last year. I did envision us a b2b contest between us and them. I don't know if I can find it within for us to beat them again, reverse trend or not.

Daicos for the Bronwlow
Lions for the flag?

Well there's a reverse trend. Last year their player got the Brownlow and we won it. Roles could be reversed this year. Bont should of had it last year. The Bronlow is rigged as ****.

Priddis was robbed in 2015. A game he should of had 3 votes, he didn't poll lol. They handed it to Fyfe for 2014 which was bs as he got suspended.

Shultz is a massive in for us though. Dockers letting him go was a huge no no. Gee that club are a mess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah wtf happened to Port? They were flying until they played us and lost narrowly. Horrendous finish.

That being said I'm not ruling them out this year. Young list, good home ground advantage. Many weapons in their midfield arsenal. Dangerous group.

Yeah wtf happened to Port? They were flying until they played us and lost narrowly. Horrendous finish.

That being said I'm not ruling them out this year. Young list, good home ground advantage. Many weapons in their midfield arsenal. Dangerous group.
Ken resigned and thought job done for 2 years

Ken resigned and thought job done for 2 years
In all seriousness, the will or won't Ken be extended coaching circus didn't help...

It's almost if Kochie wanted to play it out in the media for 6 months.

Idk why some have port in the top 4. They're trash. and that's not me being biased. Who tf is kicking their goals? Dixon is cooked.
Butters, Rozee, JHF will likely kick a handful from the middle most weeks, Georgiades is back and is good for 30+ goals.
Marshall and Finlayson could easily kick 40+ each. Then they've got Lord who is coming on well, and Willie Rioli who will likely kick 30+.

It's not at all hard to see where they could score goals from.

Remove this Banner Ad

2024 Grand Final Predictions?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back